Anyone doing herbalife?

Options

Replies

• Aussieswife
    Options
    Hi im new here but i have been on herbalife before and it did work i stopped and put on over a stone, im now back on herbalife and going to really try to stick to it, it can be a bit boring but i try to make it exciting, and the troble is you can in fact not eat enough while doing itso you wont lose anything, so you must make sure you eat and drink, just my opinion though.

I might of misunderstood you but you said "you can in fact NOT eat enough while doing it so you WON'T lose anything". I think that is wrong I can hit all my targets with smart planning and I have lost 60 pounds. I did have to cut down to 1 shake a day to help myself make better choices and not rely so much on the shake.

yes i was told by my herbalife rep when she saw my food diary of what i eat and she said your not eating enough, this is just what i was told.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I haven't done herb in 8 years.

Yeah, that stuff just made me wanna eat more! Oh wait, I think they're talking about something else. Whoops! :ohwell:

They are? Oh.....let's go play somewhere else.

I'm going with you two!! lol :laugh:
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I just can't picture drinking a meal when I can have wholesome fresh foods. I really prefer to chew and savor my calories.
    this!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hi im new here but i have been on herbalife before and it did work i stopped and put on over a stone, im now back on herbalife and going to really try to stick to it, it can be a bit boring but i try to make it exciting, and the troble is you can in fact not eat enough while doing itso you wont lose anything, so you must make sure you eat and drink, just my opinion though.

I might of misunderstood you but you said "you can in fact NOT eat enough while doing it so you WON'T lose anything". I think that is wrong I can hit all my targets with smart planning and I have lost 60 pounds. I did have to cut down to 1 shake a day to help myself make better choices and not rely so much on the shake.

yes i was told by my herbalife rep when she saw my food diary of what i eat and she said your not eating enough, this is just what i was told.

I see now. I had the same problem that is why I went to 1 shake a day unless I have a 2nd but as a snack!! Good luck!
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I lost over 70 pounds because of Herbalife. I stuck to and followed the plan religiously. I believed in it so much that i also became a distributor and coach 5 women whom of which 4 have lost weight. I also have about 10 people that just buy randomly from me regularly because they just like the taste of it, whether its the protein bars, green tea flavors or the shake mixes.

The plan works, but like everything else you only get out what you put in. If you follow your coach's advice, you WILL lose weight.
    It just works.

I am here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roper-Nutrition/197833046957184
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I lost over 70 pounds because of Herbalife. I stuck to and followed the plan religiously. I believed in it so much that i also became a distributor and coach 5 women whom of which 4 have lost weight. I also have about 10 people that just buy randomly from me regularly because they just like the taste of it, whether its the protein bars, green tea flavors or the shake mixes.

The plan works, but like everything else you only get out what you put in. If you follow your coach's advice, you WILL lose weight.
    It just works.

I am here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roper-Nutrition/197833046957184

https://www.goherbalife.com/billroper/en-US
  • mleigh63
    mleigh63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started using Herbalife about a week and a half ago, and yes, I am losing weight on it, after a long plateau when I was making my own 'fresh foods' I do miss chewing my food though and need to decide if it is really for me. I think it is great on a busy day so I know I am getting my full nutrition with the shakes and the pills, but I am not obsessive about it. If I want some solid food I have it, which I think probably annoys my distributor, but I like to eat!
  • JulieBear328
    Options
    I've used products for about a year and a half now (2 a day) , lost about 60 pounds and maintained on vacations because my coach helped me learn the nutrition behind the products.
    My hair and nails got stronger, my skin got clearer and I had more energy than I'd had in years. I was 240 at 19... I am now 145 and 10 pounds from my goal despite my minor maintenance spurts.

It's all about the person and what their personal goals are.
  • merry_legs
    Options
    I've been using HL for a month now. I have two shakes and three multivitamins a day. I've always eaten very healthy and exercised regularly but found there's been a few stubborn kilos I just couldn't lose. HL is helping me do that, I've lost 1kg already and seeing definition in my body I've never seen before. I have loads more energy now which I find remarkable! And because I find HL expensive, I want to get the most out of it. I find it's helping me to say no to the little treats I used to have, which wasn't often but enough to just see me maintain what I had and not see improvements. And that makes a difference, too! I see HL as an adjunct to eating healthy. HL fills in the gaps with the essential vitamins and minerals we need for our bodies to function at 100% every day. The way our crops and meat are mass produced today, I can't help but wonder what we're missing out on nutritionally, no matter how clean we eat. That's why I think HL is a worthwhile product. Plus cookies and cream shakes are the bomb!!!!!! :-) to anyone reading this, I hope this has been helpful to you.
  • Ashleen001
    Options
    She probably told you you weren't eating enough because if you don't have a fulfilling 3rd meal you're going to be mire tempted to eat something unhealthy or snack bad..... Also you can't starve yourself because then your body will start to store calories or far ... One of those things?
  • Bassman71990
    Options
    Well, I just purchased herbalife. So, lets see how it works for me. I'm excited because I think I got a huge advantage. I've paid for a nutritionist. So I'm well equipped with knowledge about nutrition for my body type. I've paid for a personal trainer. So I'm well equipped with knowledge about working out the right way. HIIT and Circuits. I only bought it because I try to eat 6 meals a day and I find that hard since I work a lot and I tend to miss a meal and then over-eat or eat bad. It's all about nutrition, portion then working out. I'm not relying on it. I'm using it just as what it's intended for. A meal replacement for me that I'm a busy-body.

I'm sure it works since it has a great reputation. The reps are good. It has to be a life style change. If you except to lose weight fast, its probably an unhealthy way and you'll gain it back since you rely on Herbalife. You have to change your life style to conform to a fit body. You can't expect to keep it off once you stop. Your life- style should not stop once you stop using Herbalife. Herbalife is a great stepping stone in the right direction to keep you motivated. Just need the right mentality.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Why do you want to pay money for something when it cost nothing to move more and eat less, especially when I read things that state you gained weight back after stopping the program? I've lost 30 pounds and I did it with eating less, moving more and weight training as with most successful people here on MFP. It's not easy but it didn't cost me a dime and I don't worry about gaining it back. Good luck OP, but save your money.
  • Saaarahhh0203
    Options
    Hi, I've been using it about 2 weeks and haven't noted much change /: how many calories should I be eating with this stuff ? I'd hate to have waisted all this money on it for no results /: I've cut soda and white bread/pastas...
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using it about 2 weeks and haven't noted much change /: how many calories should I be eating with this stuff ? I'd hate to have waisted all this money on it for no results /: I've cut soda and white bread/pastas...

f-p.gif

Whatever gets you to the calorie goal MFP set for you. Most of us just choose food to do it. This elixor won't do anything if you don't have your calorie goals in check.

:wink: Most of us don't cut out soda, bread, etc.... and lose because we log correctly and stay within our caloric goals.
  • Saaarahhh0203
    Options
    A
  • Saaarahhh0203
    Options

f-p.gif

Whatever gets you to the calorie goal MFP set for you. Most of us just choose food to do it. This elixor won't do anything if you don't have your calorie goals in check.

:wink: Most of us don't cut out soda, bread, etc.... and lose because we log correctly and stay within our caloric goals.

I've been eating the amount of calories I'm required to , but on days when I go to the gym am I suppose to consume the calories I burned ? ...cause with the shakes it just says to substitute them for two meals then have a few snacks and one meal ..:indifferent:
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I just googled the list of ingredients and it's ridiculous, just a bunch of chemicals. I'm sure drinking bleach would make you lose weight too, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Herbalife as well as a Distributor and have been for 2 months now, I love the taste of the shakes as well as the program but I am really monitoring it because I am thinking the soy based products are causing me hormone issues as I have read that some women have a hard time with soy-Thinking I am one of those women. Just like anything else, if you stick to the plan, it works! No doubt.
  • pagmichigan
    pagmichigan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your Herbalife decision...Herbalife Formula 1 Healthy Meal is a Soy Isolate so estrogen is not an issue. Are you mixing your shake with Soy milk...that is a whole soy
  • pagmichigan
    pagmichigan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not sure about that....let me give you some fact on herbalife

Nobel prize winner in nutrition on advisory board..Dr Ignarro
    Number 1 Dr in America voted by his peers X 6 years Dr. Heber
    Former Surgeon General on Board..Dr Carrona
    Former FDA (25) yrs in charge of Supplements on staff..vasillos frankos
    Number 1 Dr on Brian Health..Dr. Gary Small
    CEO...Michael O' Johnson
    And the list goes on

Google these People....the best in the World