What is a healthy weight for short people at 5ft 2!

Options
Ginaxx22
Ginaxx22 Posts: 13 Member
Hi, I don't really have a goal weight I just want to be thiner than I am now. I'm currently am 10.6 stone and have put an aim to get to 9.5 stone because I'm unsure.

As a small person I've never been skinny and would like to actually have a curve at my hips rather than all this fat. I did achieve that before at ww getting from 16 stone to almost 12 stone but It did not work for me.

Replies

• louanneatayan
    louanneatayan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can check the healthy weight range for you based from BMI, basically >18 to <25 is considered healthy.
    i am 5' 1" and my healthy weight range is from 98 to 132...
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and shooting for 130. I think that's just a little less than 9.5 stone. I had to pick some sort of goal and that puts me on the upper end of the normal range in BMI, so I went with that. When I get to about 140, I'll re-evaluate. I'm starting to lift, so if I like it and keep it up, I may worry less about the scale number than composition when I get down another 30lbs or so.
  • Ginaxx22
    Ginaxx22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help. The most important thing is that we loose weight. As you say I can re-evaluate once I have achieved 9.5 stone. I think thats a great Idea.