13lbs down! :)

Options
Hey everyone!! I looked at my official MFP number and I finally crossed my dreaded weight barrier. I was stuck at that number for months! I have say, I started 21 Day Fix and I was hesitant at first - because I always prided myself on how healthy I ate and I tthought I knew portion control. Man was I wrong. In the past 19 days I've lost 7.5lbs just by using that program. I didn't excercise every day like it says but I know I would have lost more if I did. ((I didn't do my final measurements yet either)) I started drinking Shakeology too. I was not going to because of the price - it is a bit up there. But honestly, there is nothing better.
I actually decided because of this success to become a Beachbody coach.

Replies

• lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) I've just gotten to 15lbs this morning and as this is my first proper diet I never understood before how amazingly hard it is to lose weight so well done from me!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job! Im doing Les Mills Pump, and love it. I finally started usuing Shakology and i cant believe how it killed my cravings for junk food. I thought about getting it for the last year, but felt it was so expensive. I decided to try it, because my sugar/ carb cravings and diet were out of control. After one week, my energy was so much better and no cravings, crazy!!!! It is expensive, but so worth it.