NSV - small, but big

Options
TRIX5884
TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
So - this is a small NSV - but for me it's a huge feat. I am doing the 5K training Zombie run Challenge. I did Week 1 Day 3 today. At the end - there is a 10 minute free form run. You can walk all of it, run all of it, switch off - it's up to you, thus free form lol. I started it off running (not fast - slow paced) - then the 3 minutes down mark came on - I still kept running - 5 minutes down - still running - 8 minutes down - running some more - and before I knew it - 10 minutes down! I ran a whole 10 minutes straight!!! I have never ever done that before. I was absolutely thrilled. It shows me that the hard work I've been doing for over a month now - truly does pay off. :)

Replies

• mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That's great! Running longer distances or for longer time periods will continue to get easier and you've already reached a milestone.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm doing the C25K training and I just finish Week 4 day 2 and I feel great and I am kind of falling in love with running!!!!!! wow! Im still motivated and enjoying my training!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm getting ready to start the Zombie 5K Run part of my app and I am so glad to hear your success! I already use the other during my walks (sans zombie attacks), but have never looked at the 5k part. What a great NSV and not small at all!
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Well done, you!:glasses:
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sweeeeet! :D I don't think that is a small NSV at all! You've reached a running milestone!
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    NICE!
    I love running related NSVs!
  • Kittysaurusrex13
    Kittysaurusrex13 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I'm doing C25K, but I think I'll do Zombies Run after for fun.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Not a small NSV. That's great! I can't go more than 3 mins without stopping. 10 mins is great progress
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    AWESOME NSV! And no small feat. Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!