the 17 day diet questions

Options
i dont usually follow fads or believe what i hear on tv but i did see this and the only reason why i wanna try it, is that nothings really been working all that well for me, and ive been told my numerous people to try calorie confusion. plus from what i can see..the foods to eat in the book are actually things i like. so i just ordered it, anyone who doesnt know what im talking about..theres a website. anyway its not actually 17 days..theres 4 cycles- each 17 days long.

i just wanna know if anyone has done it? is doing it? if u are, add me and maybe we can keep in touch on our progress...see if it works.

Replies

• rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    I've never heard of this diet but did have a look at the website. They have alot of healthy recipes but only concern is the fact that you have to limit your fruit. Fruit has alot of fiber in them. Otherwise it looks good. Let me know when you get it.
  • healthymom2011
    Options
    I have seen it on several talk shows, including one that I really like, The Doctors. It seem like it would be a good food plan to follow , lots of luck to you, let us know how it goes! I have heard good things about it!