New here

Options
gehlerc
gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
Hi everyone! I'm new here and am going to give this a try. It's become clear to me that I'm just not going to make the changes I need to make unless I am accountable to someone besides myself and / or have some outside support. A friend recommended this site after being wildly successful here (she looks--and says she feels--fabulous), so here I am. I'm a middle-aged mom of two teenage boys, am married, and have a full-time job. While I live in the frigid north (Wisconsin), I have a good-quality treadmill and need to put it to good use. I want to feel better about myself and get back to the me that could walk into my closet and choose anything not having to worry about if it will fit or how it will look.

Replies

• ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    welcome to the family. add me if you would like. Good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • _Sarah_
    _Sarah_ Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can add me too.
  • JennO12
    Options
    Hi there! I feel the same way you do! I am new as well and I think it will be easier and more fun to tackle weight loss with others holding you accountable! I am early thirties, from Nova Scotia, Canada! I have no kids, single, and work full time at a desk job. I am active and love exercise, but my eating habits are very poor, I am hoping to improve in that department! Best of luck! Keep in touch!
  • debbie79431
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too! After I had my son, the weight never came off...so i'm getting real with myself, and getting healthy. This weight needs to come off so i can set a good example for my son and family....plus i'm getting married in october, always an added push! :)

you can add me as a friend :)
  • monet06
    Options
    Hello, I am new here and I would like to lose some weight but I am not interested in GYM memberships, or shakelogoy(SP). I really want to do it the correct way with people that are on the same page.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I am always looking for new friends- a lot of my "old" friends have stopped logging on. I need motivation and support to keep myself on track. :happy: