Looking for accountability partners!

Options
I'm new here (8 day streak! lol) and looking for friends to add here to share victories with. I'm 27, currently at the morbid obesity level, but committing hard to making serious changes. I lost 12 pounds last week! I'm hitting a caloric deficit, weight training and cardio, have gotten rid of daily soda (personal rule: no more than twice per month), lots of changes. I'm going all out and getting done, and I want committed, focused friends to join me on the ride. Especially the heavily overweight (100 lbs to lose or more), but I welcome all friends.

Add me!

Replies

• morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hi there! i am also looking for some accountability partners. I am also morbidly obese and need to stick to a plan and really make some serious changes in my life. I am committed to working out at least 5 days a week and really need to get back to daily logging of my meals...no excuses. I love challenges and will push myself harder if there are other involved. I am a very supportive person and I promise to check in every day...even if those days are long and stressful.

Juliana
  • 40poundslessby40
    40poundslessby40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm in - need to loose minimum of 40 pounds - 50 would be better - i'm 37 (38 on monday) and it's pretty sad that i'm so depressed that i never want to do anything. would love people who make me accountable - good bad and ugly. :-)
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm pretty accountable =P
  • pgreco4479
    pgreco4479 Posts: 6
    Options
    Alright I will jump in here also. I have been very faithful since finding myfitnesspal and believe I can make some healthy life style changes. I also have 40 pounds to lose, however I am determined to not only focus on weight lose this time. My challenges are (1) to be more fit and (2) to lower my blood pressure and (3) to fit into a smaller size clothes.

Since I am new to this I'm having problems finding my way around the posts. So here's hoping I find my way back to report in tomorrow. Is there someway we can make a group chat space? That may be easier to find each time.
  • ElidaBravo
    ElidaBravo Posts: 41
    Options
    All aboard, everybody on the train! Yes accountability is so needed.... especially on days like i'm having today. Can I start tomorrow....:(:ohwell:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    500+ day streak. 26 years old. Always checking the app & logging from that.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I have about 65 lbs left to lose.