hiya

Options
my name is kristy and i'm getting back to mfp after a long absence. i am now battling high blood pressure and am looking to get healthier and lose some weight as well. i am in desperate need of an accountability partner that can text me throughout the day/week and make me follow through!

who wants to help me??? let's get to know each other and help each other out!

Replies

• keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to mfp. Feel free to add me as a friend. I
  • caraes23
    caraes23 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am dealing with high blood pressure too! I have been on medication for it since I was sixteen. But, two years ago I lost a bunch of weight and actually was able to get off of the medication. Unfortunately, I gained it back and am now on a higher dosage than I have ever been on. I always start out really good, my determination is strong, and then I end up falling back into old routines. I need someone to keep me on track too! Feel free to friend me.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I have about 65 lbs left to lose.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    feel free to add me
  • lucylou14
    lucylou14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just joined after a four week break, i have 44 lbs to loose.
  • JenCHG
    JenCHG Posts: 74
    Options
    Always Here for friends It hard staying on top of a Healthy Lifestyle I understand. :smile: The more accountability the better you are to stick with healthy!! :drinker: