Running/jogging playlist

Options
What's on yours? Bonus points for worship and/or country music. :)

Replies

• Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eminem, Rush, Alanis Morrisette, Nine Inch Nails,Pitbull, Three Days Grace, Billy Talent, Avenged Sevenfold, Headstones, Audioslave,Iron Maiden, Rancid, Primus... To name a few.
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    NO bonus points for me, though I do have some country on my IPod, just too lazy to convert and transfer to the Android.

Right now my mix is the Punk Does 90's vol 2, Frozen Soundtrack, In This Moment, Shakira (old stuff), Now That's what I call Music Vol 49, Static X.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Ummmm.... I have Jesus Take the Wheel - both country and gospel. Right? I also have Metallica, Korn, Britney Spears, Katie Perry, Buckcherry, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, The Charlie Daniels band, Finger Eleven, Maroon 5 and Michael Jackson... to name just a few. I may or may not be 'music bi-polar'. :P
  • MsBrdlv
    MsBrdlv Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The Glitch Mob, Metallica, Alice In Chains, Matchbox Twenty, Stone Sour, Joe Bonamassa............and I get bonus points for having Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Zac Brown Band, and Luke Bryan on my list! :)
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Daft Punk, Elvis, Carrie Underwood, KC and the Sunshine Band, Lorde, ACDC, Icona Pop, Aerosmith, Pink, and Jimi Hendrix
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I usually just put it on the Van Halen channel on Pandora.
  • yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I don't run or jog to music, just walk the dogs. But in the house I blast out the TV music channel on Musica Tropicale through my Bose radio and dance/ exercise around the house. My dogs sit around and watch me! Best hour of the day. Maybe I will learn some Spanish!
  • ggluvbug1
    ggluvbug1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Eminem, Flo Rida, Pit Bull, Katie Perry, Mackelmore, Kesha, Pink, Swedish House Mafia, Outkast, Maroon Five, Selena Gomez, The Black Eyed Peas.....anything with a good beat.
  • ggluvbug1
    ggluvbug1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.... I have Jesus Take the Wheel - both country and gospel. Right? I also have Metallica, Korn, Britney Spears, Katie Perry, Buckcherry, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, The Charlie Daniels band, Finger Eleven, Maroon 5 and Michael Jackson... to name just a few. I may or may not be 'music bi-polar'. :P

Haha...this sounds like my regular playlist. I feel a little guilty listening to Jesus Take the Wheel and then Buckcherry right after when I have shuffle on. lol
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Pandora--stations--Imagine Dragons Radio, Whiskey in the Jar, Hard Rock, Skynrd, Blue Grass...hit a station and let them roll.