30 Day Summer Slim Down Challenge

Options
Hey Guys! I am doing a 30 Day Summer Slim Down Accountability Challenge. We will be working out to either Focus T25 or Brazil Butt Lift Starting on May 5th.

I will be starting my 2nd round of BBL in a week to get my booty in tip top shape for Summer! I'm looking for workout buddies who want to join me!

If you want in on my accountability group, you will need to:

1. Be serious about your health and nutrition
2. Be committed to 25 minutes a day working out with the T25 program or the 30 Day Brazil Butt Lift Program.
3. Be committed to eating a clean, healthy diet
4. Check in daily in my group
5. Help share and inspire others with motivational quotes, recipes etc.

This group will be run on a private Facebook page. The encouragement and accountability will be there to help us all get ourselves in some seriously awesome shape! This group will be open to anyone willing to follow those five basic guidelines.

If you are interested in this kind of program or accountability group, please respond to this post saying "I'm In" or send me a private message!

Cheers to be Happy and Healthy!

Replies

• Dre2112
    Dre2112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I''d love t join. I am going to combine T25 with Ripped in 30 for some strength training.

Thanks!
  • any_chiwawa
    any_chiwawa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm in;D
  • robynghanem
    Options
    I'm in too
  • Monkey_lover_93
    Options
    I'd love to start!

I have Focus T25 and started it on the 30th but was sick then, so I'm properly starting Monday.

I just wanna tone up for Summer! Not hugely overweight but going on beach hols with the boyf.. so it'd be nice to look good!

SW: 10st 2.8lbs
    1st GW: 9st 7lbs
    Final GW: 8st 9lbs
    Height: 5ft 5.5in

Taking measurements tomorrow :)
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been wanting to try the t25 anyway, and monday is a great day to start. I think my scale is broken though, so I might post my measurements instead.