Tumblr Fitblurs...right here.

Options
Hey,

I lovvve this site! But i found its easier for me to communicate and find motivation and what not through my blog at tumblr.

Just looking for some other healthy blogs or 'fitblurs' I'd really like to find some that have super healthy recipies, sometimes it's hard seeing the ones posting idk...chocolate cake. Hahaha.

Anyway if anyone else has anytype of tumblr that is motivational and has to do with health I'd love to follow you vice versa.
My tumblr is http://belleslove.tumblr.com/ Also my tumblr deals a lot with my daughter, ha, for sure is the reason for my health journey both because I want to become healthy and fit for her and my family and because I got pregnant with her and gained all this weight. Hahah so it's not all fitness but mostly.

Ok, done for now.
:) Have a great motivational inspiring day!

Replies

• courtrey88
    Options
    I have a Tumblr! I post inspiration photos and progress updates (Although the holidays have halted my progress a bit! Oops!)

dearinsecurities.tumblr.com

=)
  • Baby_Belles
    Options
    Awesome! Can't wait to check it out! :) Hahah and we have the same layout so that is ten points for us just being awesome. :)
    Thanks!
  • courtrey88
    Options
    Haha!! We dooo! Sending you a friend request on here too :)