__Di__
__Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
So sue me.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I love people who aren't into bacon, more for me!
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I-Find-Your-Lack-of-Bacon-Disturbing-nbsprobotrobotROBOT.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    BURN HIM/HER!!!!!!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    So sue me.

:flowerforyou:

This is almost as bad as the Paleo threads; the starvation mode or the I ate X calories_____check my weight 12 times an hour and cannot lose weight threads. Not a fan of bacon?!? Are you human? Do you own a cat? Can it type? Ugh.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    Options
    dee3aa8b-0f7b-423f-8567-5e7aa275b401.jpg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    eh I am not keen on peanut butter either...to each their own.

If you are from the US I wouldn't be keen on bacon either...boy is it ever thin...

I was looking at someone's diary and they logged bacon and it had so few calories and I am like that can't be right...I was told it was repeatedly so I checked...wow...Maple leaf bacon in Canada has 2-3x the calories as most American bacon...thicker, meatier...nom nom Canadian made bacon...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

If you are from the US I wouldn't be keen on bacon either...boy is it ever thin...

I was looking at someone's diary and they logged bacon and it had so few calories and I am like that can't be right...I was told it was repeatedly so I checked...wow...Maple leaf bacon in Canada has 2-3x the calories as most American bacon...thicker, meatier...nom nom Canadian made bacon...

American bacon is weird! I remember the first time I had it I wasn't even sure what it was.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I am going to sue you! :angry:
  • 6jjordan
    6jjordan Posts: 2
    Options
    I love people who aren't into bacon, more for me!

Agreed.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Bacon's all right, but I don't know how it got to be such a fad thing. Cheese is superior anyway.
  • dontdreamit
    dontdreamit Posts: 223
    Options
    I can only have a bit of it, it's way too salty for my liking

and...I don't really like pizza either...*run and hides*
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options

You don't know what bacon is until you have had a bacon sandwich at my house. Straight from the pig, no added water to bulk it up.
  • Hondo_Man
    Hondo_Man Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I can only have a bit of it, it's way too salty for my liking

and...I don't really like pizza either...*run and hides*

nice to know I''m not the only ill-fitting person in this world. :)
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    me neither
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would chase you with a torch and pitchfork, but I'm not that dedicated to American bacon. It's okay, but I prefer the British stuff. Also not a fan of the other American classic, PB&J. And Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese. And Domino's pizza.
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Get out!
  • xenl
    xenl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I don't like bacon either. I've been told that makes me un-American. C'est la vie.
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would chase you with a torch and pitchfork, but I'm not that dedicated to American bacon. It's okay, but I prefer the British stuff. Also not a fan of the other American classic, PB&J. And Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese. And Domino's pizza.

Bacon - you're not human.
    PB&J - me either. It's for kids.
    Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese - Sucks. Homemade rocks.
    Domino's pizza - also sucks. Mellow Mushroom, Godfathers, California Pizza, even Pizza Hut is better.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Don't like bacon - you're a monster!
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm not terribly keen on it either. I mean, it tastes ok, but it generally triggers migraines for me. It's not the only food product that triggers them, but it is the worst for me (well, it's tied with pine nuts).