Looking for friends

Options
My name is Debbie. Im 27 and have 2 young boys. I have sadly gained a good 50 lbs since I left HS and feel sickened with myself. I lost 20lbs after my 1st son was born in 2008. I quickly gained back all my weight and extra after my 2nd son in 2012. I have lost 23 lbs and have gained it back many times. Im looking for friends with similar weight loss goals and for some encouragement to keep me motivated. Thank you all so much :)

SW:172
CW:167
GW:130

Replies

• amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I have about 65 lbs left to lose.
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have a bit more to lose but would gladly be your friend if you would want me. I have over 100 pounds to loose. But I am looking for more friends to support one another and for motivation. If anyone wants to add me please do so.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We started out at a similar weight and our goal weight is the same :smile: Good luck!!
  • tinkerbaby9589
    Options
    Im rebecca and have gained about 50lbs since high school from kids and being a stay at home mom. Lookingfor other women to be friends with and modivate each other. Seems to be impossible alone since i start and quit all the time i need to stay on track. Anyone can add me. Need more modivated friends.
  • LyniaDixon
    LyniaDixon Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Lynia ...a mother of a 10 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I currently need to lose 115lbs. I'm desperately trying to lose this weight and not go down the surgical road but it's not easy. I would love some new friends to get through the struggle together.....you can add me!!!!!