NSV, yey!

Options
Xtal427
Xtal427 Posts: 13 Member
I originally started my weight loss journey in Jan of 2013, but didn't really make a lifestyle change until Sept 2013. Last night I went to buy some new shorts and a pair of pants. I've always hated shopping, because of the obvious reasons, but last night I felt great! I am finally down to a size 11 in juniors (started at a 15). I might have been able to squeeze in a 9, since the 11 wasn't snug at all, but I didn't want to ruin my high!

I haven't been in a size 11 since just after high school!

Replies

• amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I just tried on a 12 yesterday from a size 18 and they fit, so I know the feeling!
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Trying on new clothes is fun. I have gone from having to make my own clothes, to wearing 6x, then to 4X, and now I can shop in "regular" size stores for 3X to 24W. Still very large, I know, but hey, at least now I have a choice in clothes (including a bright pink denim jacket - LOL!)
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I finally am officially in a large top, down from a tight XL!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am excited for you!

I was also able to buy much smaller shorts and tops from a non-plus size store! I was elated.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling, for sure !

(I'm just glad I can fit in those cramped fitting rooms now :laugh: )

Keep on truckin' !
  • Xtal427
    Xtal427 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Trying on new clothes is fun. I have gone from having to make my own clothes, to wearing 6x, then to 4X, and now I can shop in "regular" size stores for 3X to 24W. Still very large, I know, but hey, at least now I have a choice in clothes (including a bright pink denim jacket - LOL!)
    That is amazing!!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Wow, guys. You guys are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!