I've never liked it either, oops.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    You are just lying to yourself....
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    I agree OP, bacon is just disgusting. Can be tolerated in small amounts in pizza or pasta, as long as it really is mixed with everything else. Bacon on its own, it is a good way for me to go on a diet: just smell it, and cannot eat for hours :)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    You are just lying to yourself....

^^this^^ And I only use the word Keen(yes, I know different spelling) describing a certain EPL soccer player named Billy.....honestly.
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I can only have a bit of it, it's way too salty for my liking

and...I don't really like pizza either...*run and hides*

nice to know I''m not the only ill-fitting person in this world. :)

Agreed--not a pizza fan. But bacon-hate?? Borderline blasphemy!! :laugh:
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    Bacon is delicious by itself, as a complementary ingredient, or made into a specialty treat. So much can be done with it. Thick cut, oven baked bacon is a favorite, but I had some of this last year and it was amazing too.

skyfef.jpg
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I can't unsee what the OP posted! Arghhhh.

can't+unsee.gif
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Well bacon is not keen on you. So there.
  • jar819
    jar819 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You dislike it so much that you had to create a thread on it. Makes sense.
    My thoughts exactly....some people crave so much attention...lots of Jewish people never eat bacon...not really earth shattering..
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options

Too right!

I am not keen on ice-cream either :flowerforyou:
  • __Di__
    Options
    My thoughts exactly....some people crave so much attention...lots of Jewish people never eat bacon...not really earth shattering..

I wanted to see how many replied to this thread, it amuses me.

I have not been disappointed :)
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Only trolls don't like bacon. They also hate pizza, ice cream, chocolate, and ketchup. You must be a troll then...
  • __Di__
    Options
    Only trolls don't like bacon. They also hate pizza, ice cream, chocolate, and ketchup. You must be a troll then...

No I am not a troll, but I have a better sense of humour than you LOL

Actually, I do not really go for pizza and I seriously detest Ketchup, but I love choccie.

Some people really did take me seriously on this thread, how bizarre :noway: :laugh:
  • Dugleik157
    Dugleik157 Posts: 10
    Options
    So sue me.

:flowerforyou:

Meh...if you put it in front of me I will eat it, I've been raised to eat the food that is given to you even if you don't like it, but it's not something I make or buy for myself.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    eh I am not keen on peanut butter either...to each their own.

If you are from the US I wouldn't be keen on bacon either...boy is it ever thin...

I was looking at someone's diary and they logged bacon and it had so few calories and I am like that can't be right...I was told it was repeatedly so I checked...wow...Maple leaf bacon in Canada has 2-3x the calories as most American bacon...thicker, meatier...nom nom Canadian made bacon...

American bacon is weird! I remember the first time I had it I wasn't even sure what it was.

Good ol fashioned American slander... Love it. :laugh: Even over bacon. :bigsmile:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I love tasting people who taste like bacon.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    eh I am not keen on peanut butter either...to each their own.

If you are from the US I wouldn't be keen on bacon either...boy is it ever thin...

I was looking at someone's diary and they logged bacon and it had so few calories and I am like that can't be right...I was told it was repeatedly so I checked...wow...Maple leaf bacon in Canada has 2-3x the calories as most American bacon...thicker, meatier...nom nom Canadian made bacon...
    American bacon is weird! I remember the first time I had it I wasn't even sure what it was.

Good ol fashioned American slander... Love it. :laugh: Even over bacon. :bigsmile:

I love British style bacon.....so thick and meaty with just that little edge of fat....put it in a baguette with some melted brie....nom nom.....

Now that being said, I do enjoy the crispy deliciousness of American style bacon. It is great as a condiment or just on its own.