New members introduction

Options
Malimaz
Malimaz Posts: 24 Member
Hello fellow fitness pals, my name is Malika and my husbands is Mazen, we live in Cairo Egypt. We are in our first week of using fitness pal and are very happy with the lifestyle changes we are making and by using my fitness pal as a tool. We welcome fellow members to add us for mutual support and wish all healthy fitness.

Replies

• saunca
    saunca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Malimaz,
    I tried to post a "new member" introduction of myself a few days ago, but I can't seem to find it on your message board. Maybe I'm not navigating the board correctly? Can you let me know if you received it? I'm interested in your group and connecting with others that are battling illness & weight loss at the same time! Thanks so much.
    Cheryl
  • Malimaz
    Options
    Yes your intro is there and I replied you can post a new topic anytime especially if you cannot find a previous post
  • jlmck70
    jlmck70 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jennifer, I live in Florida. I am new to message boards. I am hoping to get support and great tips for losing weight. I am looking forward to meeting new people.
  • contactrroberts
    contactrroberts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi Jennifer. i live in Florida too. about 15 days in so far. always looking for friends.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. Welcome to this wonderful site. I am always on and very supportive!
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hello! Joined in Jan but didn't start tracking until April when I started the P90x3 workout program. Welcome!
  • Malimaz
    Options
    Hello jennifer, Pr and Shrc - welcome very happy to have you feel free to add me as buddy
  • saunca
    saunca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Malimaz!