No results

Options
Im finding that MFP isn't working for me...what am I doing wrong??

According to MFP Im meant to be eating 1370 cals and Ive had no luck for weeks!!

Help please!

Replies

• wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Are you travking your food accurately every day?
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    What is your plan? Do you work out? Where are you now?
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    can you open your food diary
  • LaurenDanielle014
    LaurenDanielle014 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    what are you eating ? are you using a food scale or measuring cups? exercise?
  • GallifreyanGirl396
    GallifreyanGirl396 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    How many weeks? It takes a bit. I think it takes longer if you don't have as much to lose. As others have said, what are you eating? Are you sure you're accurately logging? Are you making sure to log? Any exercise? We need some info. haha
  • firefighterdez
    firefighterdez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hear is the thing about watching your calories. It’s kind of like a bank account but in the opposite way. You need to have money in your account to survive. If you store too much money in the account your savings is going to get bigger. But what fun is it having all that money and not spending it. It sounds like you might be breaking even every day. I would try to find some different cardiovascular exercises to do. About 45 minutes every other day for about a week then increase the intensity and time.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Are you using a food scale? Weighing and measuring everything???

It's very important to ensure your actually eating at a deficit

have you just started?? Things take time. You can not expect results in a week
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    ^^^ no weight loss = no deficit

you are either underestimating what you consume or overestimating what you burn >> probably both we all do
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    ^^^ no weight loss = no deficit

you are either underestimating what you consume or overestimating what you burn >> probably both we all do

Yup.

If you TRULY are doing these things correctly, then you need to see your doctor. You don't defy science.
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    my first two weeks-nothing. Then, two pounds. Not much now, because i go overboard on my once a week drink nights.
  • IllustratedHistory
    IllustratedHistory Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I worked out and logged religiously for nearly 2 months and saw no weight loss, even eating at a deficit. Then it was like my body had spent that time getting into gear and I lost 15lbs in a hurry. Now I'm able to eat more and am still losing weight. I found following the program and letting your body work at its own pace is key. Keep going!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of posters here who would like to help you, but we can't without more information. Answering the questions above and/or setting your diary to public might help us find something that you're missing.