1,200 calories/day & open diary?

Options
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone on here default is 1,200 calories per day and has an open diary? I need some new meal ideas , getting pretty bored with my diet.

Replies

• brittneyleighphotography
    Options
    Yep, mine is open! Feel free to add me.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm eating at 1270 cals/day and my diary is open. Let me know if you have any questions or want any recipes :)
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and you're free to add me. These last 2 weeks I've been over a little because I'm just getting back from vacation and I can't kick myself into gear but normally I'm good lol!
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    I aim for about 1200 cals per day and my diary is open! Feel free to add me and/or check it out!
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am and diary is open to friends
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Even though my daily goal is 1,500, I stick to 1,200-1,300 on the weekdays. I try to eat different things so I don't get bored. Feel free to look and add if you would like.
  • samiejones1
    samiejones1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1210 and my diary is open ( I do eat back exercise calories- either all or some)
    And I also only eat 1000 on some weekdays for an extra treat at the weekend.

Feel free to add me as well :) x
  • ItsJustBeka
    ItsJustBeka Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm staying around 1200 (ignore the recommended 2570 listed on my page!) a day and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me and let me know if you need any of my recipes :) I try to cook ofter!
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Mine is (: Feel free to add me
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 1280 and my diary is open.
  • rmwnurse
    rmwnurse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary also and my calorie goal is 1200. Feel free to add :smile:
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out! I've had some bad days recently, but I try to not eat too weird lol.
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much doing it as well, have a bit of an irregular schedule, and I'm in it for the long haul, so I tend to go quite low on some days, and over on others, but it should average out to about 1200 :)
  • 709sherry
    709sherry Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back at it. Mine is set for 1200 cals but usually I eat over that amount and work it down to 1200 through exercise. Feel free to add me.
  • GoPhil04
    GoPhil04 Posts: 93
    Options
    Whatever you do dont look at my diary.
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am, and I usually eat pretty well (healthy + tasty). I do drink a lot though so you can probably skip the daily quart of whiskey. ;)
  • shariramrattan
    shariramrattan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine u s 1200... everyone is free t add... I need support as well.
  • fiona9999
    fiona9999 Posts: 9
    Options
    I also have an open diary, with a calorie aim of 1,200. Feel free to have a look, I could do with some advice!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I eat 1,200 and mine is open. However I eat a lot of the same things.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Well I eat almost double that amount daily, but diary is open for anyone to see. My goal is building muscle, not weight loss though