Waist 49-51

Hip 55-56.75

Lane Bryant

Size 28

Chest 54

Waist 48

Low Hip 56

Bras 48.5 56.5 48 G

So according to the size charts I'm too fat to fit anything..

Waist 56.5

Hips 59

chest 57

I feel horrible I didn’t realize I was this big outside what the fashion industry considers too big to manufacture for. I can squeeze into a 28 and personally I never thought it was that bad. I guess this is a eye opener for me to try harder and be able to shop at any store that offers plus size fashion. What is everyone else measurements I'm 316 and well I thought a size 28. My clothing is never tight too!! I guess it's a hit or miss.

Replies

• amysgottadothisthang
    amysgottadothisthang Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It is ironic since main stream media says we as Americans are fatter than ever!:laugh:

With that said, you are here and that is what is important! Beauty is on the inside! A number does NOT define you!:love:

I think the vast majority on MFP'ers are here to gain or regain their health! That IS most important!:wink:

Stick to your calorie goals, watch your macros and move more! You will be below those numbers before you know it!

Best of luck!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming here to start doing something about it. Chances are actually going into some of these stories and trying a few things on will net you something to tide you over in the meantime. If there is one thing I've learned about clothing manufacturers, it's that they can't measure to save their lives.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hit or miss - women's clothing of all sizes is not true to size. Only way to go is to try it on. It is just as bad at the low end - I have a friend who is a true size 4 according to the charts but would have to by a 2 or a 0 because the sizes do not hold true. So, do not feel so put out (plus fab outfit in your profile pict :smile: )
  • Jessika1987
    Jessika1987 Posts: 19
    Options
    thank you :)
  • DisneyBecca
    DisneyBecca Posts: 49
    Options
    It is hard to tell much by size chart measurements. According to size charts, my hips are 4.5 inches too big for the jeans that currently fit me perfectly.

Love your outfit in your profile picture!
  • Jessika1987
    Jessika1987 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks hun JLO has some really cute clothing at Kohls A little expensive but worth the price :P