Replies

• ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I also want to know how to upload a picture to a comment
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    No, you can use tinypic.com or another photo uploader. Once you upload the pic to photobucket, you add [ img] at the beginning of the link and [ /img] at the end but with no spaces in between the [ and the letter i and make sure the img is lowercase. I added a space so it would show up here.

Some websites may have the img already added but I know with tinypic.com, the img is uppercase and you have to lower it. On photobucket, you click on the pic and copy the "direct" link. That is the link you put in between the two img's.

Sometimes, you may have to resize the pic or it will be too big for the thread.
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i just figured out that photobucket has a "img" link but for some silly reason they put the URL in front so it wouldn't work until i removed that!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    i just figured out that photobucket has a "img" link but for some silly reason they put the URL in front so it wouldn't work until i removed that!

Don't use the img link. Use the direct link and add the img part. The img link won't show on here. At least when I tried it didn't unless I did something wrong.