Looking for friends to keep me going

Options
Hi, I am looking for friends to help me stay on track when I am struggling. I am 34 years old and I live in Florida. I am a nurse so I spend a lot of time on my feet and work long shifts so I struggle with not grabbing soda or sweets to give me a boost when I am having a mid day slump. I really want to get in better shape and eat healthier. I am trying to lose 40 pounds.

Replies

• vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want the more friends I have on here the better I seem to do!!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I log in daily and keep my food diary public. I also send lots of supportive comments and likes on my friends stuff they post and encourage whenever I can. :)
  • maggieparks1
    Options
    you can add me maggieparks1 I am doing the 5.2 lifestyle and it works!
  • stephaab107
    stephaab107 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined about a month ago, can use all the support I can get and am very willing to send out some love to y'all!
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 23 and looking to lose about 100 pounds and just be overall healthier. Anyone can feel free to add if they would like!
  • nicole_kills_zombies
    nicole_kills_zombies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined a few weeks ago, and this has been great!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as you like or comment often since I do the same. I have about 65 lbs left to lose and am 5'4".
  • RelentlessChef
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Glad to help out and I have an open diary for food suggestions.
  • fitbeast70
    fitbeast70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm looking for support also!
  • bamagirl1997
    Options
    I am looking for support. I am 233 days until my 50th birthday, I want to lose and get healthier before then. I try to follow Keto diet, limit carbs, sugars.
  • GidgetWannaBe
    GidgetWannaBe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined a month ago and have gotten good support when I needed. I'm excited to give back. You can do this.
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone. I have been back on track and logging in everyday, 30 day streak so far! Hoping to stay healthy and active and reach my goal weight by November 14, 2015
  • mzabudo
    mzabudo Posts: 5
    Options
    I have add everyone above this (I think). Please add me if I missed you. I can't wait to watch everyone meet their goals and celebrate with you all as we get healthier together!
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im 19, Female, 5'7" and currently 185#. I would like to lose 40ish myself. Feel free to add me, i'd love having some more support and my diary is always open! :)
  • mermaidenthusiast
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I think it'd be great for motivation!
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would like to have more gal pals! Im from FL too! Add if you like :-)
  • MdmeYellalot
    MdmeYellalot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I lost 3 stone a couple of years ago but have since put a little bit back so have rejoined. Need friends to keep me motivated and will return the favour too :o)
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kerry and about a month in with around 46lbs to go to my first goal. Lost 12lbs so far in the last month and love it on here - all of the support is fantastic. I'll send a friend request now - anyone - please feel free to add.
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I live in Florida as well! Trying to lose 100lbs by next June!