lookin for friends with similar goals!!

Options
Hi, everyone, I just started this website so I am new to this, but from what I see I like that everyone seems to show so much support for one another and that has been what I have been looking for ! My goal is to lose 100 + pounds by 2012, I know I am in for a lot of tests of will power, strength and courage but I am looking forward to see if I can do it. It is hard to be open about how I feel because there are a lot of judgmental people unless they are experiencing the same trouble with weight so I hope that I can count on people here to help me with support as I will I will be there emotionally for anyone who asks too !! I guess what I am saying is good luck to you and hopefully I will find some good friends along the way !

Replies

• wowzer
    wowzer Posts: 18
    Options
    You've got my support! Similar goals here and desire to encourage and be encouraged by others!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    we can all reach out goals!! lets do it together!!
  • fluffnstuff11
    Options
  • fluffnstuff11
    Options
    I agree !! Let's do it !
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    That is a great goal. Start with making small goals each month. You have taken the first step by being here. So make goals like-work out 4 times this week. Something that will help you-good luck and you are on your way. You will be amazing!!!
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    With a name like fluffnstuff,we have to be pals:happy: . Add me to your friend list. And lets get it done.
  • fayepatterson
    fayepatterson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hello I am trying to reach a goal of 79 libs this year and I really do need people to help me. I will do my best to support you.
  • casuca
    casuca Posts: 4
    Options
    Lets do this! Yes we can!
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am here for ya, just friend me!!!
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    same goals here! Hope to be 100 lbs lighter by 2012 as well!
  • deanna1981
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here too.

My goal is to lose 45 pounds. Excited to start my journey!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone, I just started this website so I am new to this, but from what I see I like that everyone seems to show so much support for one another and that has been what I have been looking for ! My goal is to lose 100 + pounds by 2012, I know I am in for a lot of tests of will power, strength and courage but I am looking forward to see if I can do it. It is hard to be open about how I feel because there are a lot of judgmental people unless they are experiencing the same trouble with weight so I hope that I can count on people here to help me with support as I will I will be there emotionally for anyone who asks too !! I guess what I am saying is good luck to you and hopefully I will find some good friends along the way !
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 50+ lbs...keep up the good work and add me if you would like!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Sending you a friend request... Good luck!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I got your back ,you are shinning as bright as the sun