To all the New Years newbies...

Options
Welcome to MFP! Relax and make yourself at home... you have picked a fantastic website to help you reach your goals, whether they are to lose weight, get toned, maintain your weight, or gain weight. Everyone here is very friendly, don't be afraid to post on the forums if you have questions, need advice, or just need to vent... we are here to help!

You can reach your goals! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Thanks I just Joined today!
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Well said Learning2LoveMe!
  • wowzer
    wowzer Posts: 18
    Options
    Sweet of you to say that . . . joined too long ago, just now have the motivation to move. Blessings!
  • jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just started today & hoping this is the motivation I need to get back on track. I did well by myself for awhile but I really need help to keep going & get back on the wagon that I fell off of over 2 months ago. I am committed to exercise but am having surgery this Friday so I will be out of commission for 6 weeks so I will need help trying to keep to the 1300 calories daily since I will not gain any through exercise. I am excited to begin this journey with everybody.
  • zoey1000
    Options
    That is good to know! Joined today and look forward to having fun with this journey.
  • novellaxx
    novellaxx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined, hope you lot are ready to help movitate me into getting into shape lol! :)
  • craziicmo
    Options
    joined 5 days ago! sooo excited to meet my goal by the summer. It is a hard task I must say though!!