Calling all tall girls, glamazons, and those in progress :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    im 5 foot 10 :D nice too see another tall girl, im trying to maintain/gain right now
    add me :3
  • Iishasears84
    Options
    HI!!! I am 5'11 189 right now, but see me in a couple weeks that number WILL be lower! 29 going on 22. :) Super nerdy and very kind:) Add me if you like I am sure we can be friends!!!
  • leahm1515
    leahm1515 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 177, down from 189... Ultimate goal weight is around 150 but I'd be happy at 160
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    5'10"-11"ish

Just had our fourth kid, short term goal is -50 lbs, long term -70.

Feel free to friend request me!
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5"10 and currently about 175. I've lost a total of 75 pounds so far and I'm hoping to lose another 20ish. I don't have a specific goal weight I just want to be happy, healthy and keep up with my active family and lifestyle! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • mysweetestdreams
    mysweetestdreams Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    183ish cm/6ft

Right now I'm around 82kg/180lbs but I used to be well over 200 back in the day. I aim for anywhere from 160 to 145 depending on when I will get rid of the excess fat from the places I want to the most.
    Feel free to add me, I'm quite friendly! :)
  • 1Tam
    1Tam Posts: 2
    Options
    Hiyahh, im 5ft8 154lbs down from 160lbs. My heaviest has been 175lbs. Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends, especially girls that i have things in common with :) x
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    5'10"

Tall girl here too!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    5'10" and I'm struggling to get the weight off. I'm here for the long term. Although my weight hasn't really changed I am fitter then ever. I've got the exercise down now it's just consistently eating healthy and getting some weight off. I have a goal weight of 185 but right now I'd like to get under 200. My hormones are out of whack.

i am consulting with a Holistic Registered Nutritionist so hoping to see some weight changes soon. I feel great when I eat well.

Looking forward to meeting new friends.
  • PeachyKeen614
    PeachyKeen614 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tall girl here (5' 10")! Halfway done with my journey, 10 pounds to go, then maintenance! Good luck to all my tall girl friends!
  • nicolemviolette
    nicolemviolette Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    5'11" here!
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Love this thread...

5'9.5"
    SW: 220
    CW: 179
    GW1: 171 (highest point of normal BMI Range)
    GW2: 150 (middle of BMI Range)

Please feel free to add me!
  • Ashleymarie88
    Ashleymarie88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey im 6'0 and 197lb im looking to get into the 160's. feel free to add me im just getting back into the swing of things :) my diary is open so feel free to take a look.
  • Love_Yourself_21
    Options
    5ft10 over here :)! Hoping to lose 50 pounds by xmas, feel free to add me
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10 and am half way to goal.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and 158lbs! Currently 9lbs away from my goal! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • carlaeliza29
    carlaeliza29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'10 and I am just starting but loving the way I feel!
  • onetallmamma
    onetallmamma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just joined about 3 weeks ago so I'm resurrecting this post!!! The original poster is a dietitian and I am too. It's lack of motivation (and stress), not knowledge, that has kept me from reaching my full potential. I feel like those I work with in the hospital don't take me as seriously as they should (there is a big stigma over my head, I guess).

I'm 5'10" and 218. I'm aiming for 160 but I'll see where I'm at when I get close to there. I'm currently eating about 1450 calories (my own calculations got me close to this number also) and do a little hiking/walking. I have a standup work desk and work full-time, sitting only during meetings and at lunch.

I was happy to find all you tall gals. Hopefully you're still around!
  • khk1980
    khk1980 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I am 5' 10" and 172 -- looking to get down to about 150. I just turned 34 and the past few years have really started to see the body changes...my high school/college fitness is no longer carrying me through. I have slowly put on weight and lost muscle. I'm starting a weight lifting program for 1 hour per/day, 4x per week, then will try to get in some light cardio 1-3 times per week. I am looking to take in about 1450 calories per day with or without exercise. Sounds like my weight loss will be about 2.1 lbs per week...so slow and steady, but I hope I can keep it up. When you're tall you, and others, don't really notice a few lbs of weight gain here and there! It took me about 20 lbs before I finally hit a wake up point. Good luck to everyone!
  • khk1980
    khk1980 Posts: 3
    Options
    Sorry, I meat 1.2 lbs per week! Not 2.1 :) I wish...ha.