To all the ladies!

Options
2»

Replies

• tgordon88
    tgordon88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm about the 5'4 and have 70lbs to loose... I can certainly use some active support!!!
  • newlycallahan0301
    Options
    hey ladies! im 5.7" and have 23 pounds to lose until my goal. ive been having a hard time keeping motivated without having people helping me and giving me advice. it would be nice to have some ladies to chit chat with! feel free to add me!
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there!, 5 2', 30 pounds to loose, and I am happy to say that I just started P90x3 yesterday! I would love to have some more friends :)
  • _kathy
    _kathy Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and I am 5ft4in tall and very serious about reaching my goal weight by the end of this year. I am also looking for serious supporters!
  • lwynd002
    lwynd002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lauren and I'm 5'6'' with a little over 10 pounds to lose (would love to lose more, but this is a start). I will add you! And anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I added you! I too am looking to lose weight for the summer. I am 5'3 and 163 lbs. I have 30 lbs to lose, but 15 -20 is all I need to be happy. 30 is just to be fit. I would love anyone who wants friends to add me if you like. We are all here to support and motivate each other. I am very serious about this and on here everyday.
  • TheThriftstorian
    TheThriftstorian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone and anyone can feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose the last 10-15 pounds, and I've found that the support system that MFP creates is just indispensable.
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'6 and looking to lose about 20lbs. Anyone can add me, I have and open diary and log daily! :)
  • Sized0ne
    Sized0ne Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'5 as well and trying to lose 20ish lbs.Add me if you want !
  • Jaymestar
    Jaymestar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hiya there! The name is Jayme and I am 5'10", looking to lose about 59 more pounds.
    I am a daily user, love to encourage people, and I would love some more encouragement in return.
    This is my year. This is your year. :)

Feel free to add me!