I need more than a friend, accountability partners???

Options
Okay, so I have been on this myfitnesspal horse before. Right now I am just trying to lose a dreaded fifteen that crept up. Maybe ten. We'll see how it looks.

The thing is, usually I add twenty or more people. I can't keep up to them. They change there profile pic and I forget who they are. I end up liking things, and giving encouragement, but I wonder....are they the hiker, the pcos sufferer or the other one....

This is a problem.

Anyways.....I am looking for an accountability partner. Preferably female.

As accountability partners we would actually look at the other persons diary, and say something constructive. Encourage exercise. Chat about mini goals. Hold the other person accountable. Challenge each other. Minor competitions maybe? Whatever it takes.

A little about me:

* I have pcos and take medicine which makes weight loss difficult.

* I love to exercise, but I need to work on my fitness level a bit. Love hiking and weight lifting and jillian michaels videos. I also worship my elliptical.

* I am very short. I usually eat 1200 calories a day before exercise. I get some form of exercise in almost daily so I can eat more, but if 1200 calories a day is an issue for you....you need not reply.

* My eventual goal is to look amazing! And I'm not afraid to work for it.

Soooo........

If you have 10-20 to lose, need an accountability partner, are in a similar goal mindset as I am....

Message me and tell me about why we would be great partners in losing weight.

I promise I will log on daily, look at your diary, encourage you and remind you when you are slacking!

(If not, go ahead and help a girl out and bump this!!!!)

Replies

• canadianbooty
    Options
    bumping myself l:laugh:
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm game to help you if you're game to help me lol! I HAVE to count calories, get back on track and lose these last 10-15!!! We can do this thing!!!