Decide to say Hello and tell my story...

Options
Hey everyone,
I`m Elaiza. 28 years old, 180cm and now 83kilos.

I have always think that i`m fat, i guess since childhood, my brothers tease me a lot. So since age of 13 or 14 i always was thinking and trying to lose weight. But by that time i wasnt really a long distance runner as well all cooking was doing my mom and she did like everything really fatty, besides not much veggies etc.

Real hell started when i got in high school. Kids are really cruel. First year i was constantly ill cuz of stress, and that all nearly lead me to suicide. Yeah that was crazy time.

Soon after got married, got baby girl and things kept going worse and worse.

so came day 5 years ago when i step on scale and see 100kilos (220lbs). That number killed me. So i take decision that i will lose weight and will never let it happen again no matter how hard it goes in my life.
I had no support to lose weight, my husband didnt care, my mother always thought that i look great and that there is no problem, my dad didnt liked healthy eating always were teasing.
So i just did all alone. I was so sick of that i couldnt run for mile(after only 5 years have passed since school where i was playing in basketball team and 2 volleyball teams). In all my way i didnt had any support, and it was hard way. After year i have lost 15 kilos and got back in my high school weight. All these 4 years i kept my weight more or less steady. And now i have decide to finish what i have started 15 years ago - to reach my Ideal weight, and not only weight but first in life be able to do things like push ups, run for hour and have good shape.

To do that i have to lose 14kilos, what i have already started to do.
I would be happy to have some friends here, to have some support and as well to give some, cuz i do now what it is to be alone on weight loss path.

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey ... feel free to add me.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    First of all, I must commend you for doing so much on your own with no support.

There is a great support structure here so you don't have to go the rest of the journey on your own.
  • ElaizaWaters
    ElaizaWaters Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tnx, i really do hope so. Cuz doing it alone is so hard...
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp :drinker:
  • mzabudo
    mzabudo Posts: 5
    Options
    It's amazing that you are doing this alone. Feel free to contact me if you need some support!:happy: