it's about time

Options
Hello --
I've been meaning to get in shape for years... yes, years. I recently realized that my daughters don't really know the "real" me. I will be 40 in November and have decided that I will not let it come and go and me still be an unhealthy mess. So here I am - begining 2011 at the heaviest I've ever been and less than a year away from my 40th birthday. It's going to be a good year. It may be hard, but I know that it's time.
:smile:

Replies

• EAchuff
    Options
    Hello My name is Erin and I as well want to get into shape. I am 35 and my daughter has asked me if I have a baby in my belly. It is not fun, agreed! I wish you much luck with you idea for change...and I think that it is good to come in thinking I just want to feel better than to come into it with I am going to lose weight!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome:) I too am at my heaviest ever....feel free to add me and we can help each other along the way if you would like:)
  • tmahfouza
    tmahfouza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So, so happy to see you here!!! I, too, am at my heaviest. I am taking baby steps to get my 65 lbs off. Your goal is very doable. You can do it! We can motivate each other!
  • lauranell
    lauranell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yes, we can do this! It would be great to shed 25 by Easter!