People Magazine Annual Half Their Size Issue

newDZ
newDZ Posts: 237 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
I have to say it!!! 290lbs 2yrs ago i have to say it. I got people magazine annual half their size issue &almost cried cuz that's me2. I always get that issue but this year looking at those pics in the magazine is a different experience.

Replies

• itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    I have to say it!!! 290lbs 2yrs ago i have to say it. I got people magazine annual half their size issue &almost cried cuz that's me2. I always get that issue but this year looking at those pics in the magazine is a different experience.

Congratulations!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    I picked it up too because it's so inspirational to see people losing that much weight.
  • They were on the Today Show this morning and they were all very inspirational. No surgeries, no diet pills, just hard work.
  • I picked up that issue and felt the same way!
    Maybe when I get to my final goal weight I'll submit myself! :)

It's so inspiring to see people make these changes in their lives!
  • I have to say it!!! 290lbs 2yrs ago i have to say it. I got people magazine annual half their size issue &almost cried cuz that's me2. I always get that issue but this year looking at those pics in the magazine is a different experience.

You're an inspiration too, well done on your incredibly loss. :-)
  • HappyRN
    HappyRN Posts: 27 Member
    That issue always inspires me. I want to be in it one day!
  • HappyRN
    HappyRN Posts: 27 Member
    Congrats on your success!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    You're an inspiration too, well done on your incredibly loss. :-)

Agreed!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!