25 Pounds Later Comparison Pic!

Options
leep917
leep917 Posts: 40 Member
Unsure on how to attach a picture to a blog post, however the comparison picture is on my profile and my profile picture! So incredibly proud of my progress and the difference I see and FEEL in myself! Thanks to determination, healthy diet and excerise, and support from friends, family, and The MFP community I have my own before and after success story :)

Replies

• nevada1427
    nevada1427 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Once you upload the pic to photobucket, you add [ img] at the beginning of the link and [ /img] at the end but with no spaces in between the [ and the letter i and make sure the img is lowercase. I added a space so it would show up here.

Some websites may have the img already added but I know with tinypic.com, the img is uppercase and you have to lower it. On photobucket, you click on the pic and copy the "direct" link. That is the link you put in between the two img's.

Sometimes, you may have to resize the pic or it will be too big for the thread.
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!! Well done!
  • jacquerosedunn
    jacquerosedunn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look great! :happy:
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Lookin good !!
  • leep917
    Options
    Thank you! :) Oh my gosh that explains it! Thank you for taking the time to tell me how to do the picture :) I'll try it!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :) Oh my gosh that explains it! Thank you for taking the time to tell me how to do the picture :) I'll try it!

You're very welcome and ditto on you looking fantastic!
  • leep917
    Options
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!