The Biggest Loser DVD Set

Options
So I just purchased the following DVD's and was hoping that people out there have tried these and can give feedback.. I am kind of a beginner in the exercise area and need something that I can do with out getting discurraged. What do you think?

30 day jump start
Cardio max workout
Last chance workout
Weight loss yoga
Workout boot camp

Please give me your feedback.

Thanks All

Replies

• 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I haven't done any of these but I have some of the other biggest loser workouts...they are a workout for beginners but totally doable. After a few times you will notice they get easier. :)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've done the Cardio Max and Power Sculpt and they are both very good for beginners. The best part is that there is modifications for every fitness level. Also it's nice to see "real" people working out not just fitness models. Good luck!
  • sexyvirgo911
    Options
    I have the last chance and love it. I received Bob's Workout dvd over christmas and I really like them also. Give them a try.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I did the last chance workout after not having exercised for awhile and I found it really manageable.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I think that's great!

I used Cardio Max and Weightloss yoga when I was dieting, and they are really good workouts. Very easy to make easier and harder as you need.
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    I have the Cardio Max, Power Sculpt, and Weight Loss Yoga. They are all good and I love that you can make the workout longer-shorter to fit your needs. Works great when you are trying to sqeeze a workout into a limited time space. I did hyper-extend my knee doing the weight loss yoga one time and could hardley walk for over a week...so be careful:)