Biggest Loser's New Season

Options
I love watching this show because it helps keep me motivated but I haven't heard much buzz about this season. Is anyone else excited to watch it?

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    When does the new season start?
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am! :smile: I'm super curious about the one contestant they mentioned who had to lose 100 pounds to be medically cleared for the show. Also, I'm wondering if the former olympic athlete will have an edge since he's familiar with super rigid workout schedules.
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    i love watch BL and i'm totally excited about the new season.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The new season starts tomorrow night.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I actually loved the biggest loser up until last season. There was waaaay too much game play and it didnt really seem like a lot of them were there to actually change their lives they just wanted to win and did whatever they could to do that(Brenden,patrick, frado) I mean they kept Elizabeth there just to have a place holder so i must say I looooove that she made it to the finals and Brenden didnt!! I hope this season the contestants are nicer!!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I always like the couple seasons better than individual so I am looking forward to the new season because of that but I am not sure I like having the second set of trainers. I will definitely miss Jillian when she leaves this season. The new season starts tomorrow!! I like recording it and working out on the stationary bike while watching it minus the commercials!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    I love watching it! We have a rule in our house when BL is on....no junk food! Also, we have a stepper and try to use it when the show is on.
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    nbc.com has the photos and bios of the new contestants up. If you can, check it out b4 the premeire on Tues. I'm so sad that this is Jillian's last season w/ BL!! :sad:
  • AbbyLu
    AbbyLu Posts: 29
    Options
    I love watching Biggest Loser! My only problem is, I feel guilty sitting on the couch to watch it (lol). I think what I will do is take my puppy out for a run during commercials and/or do some shoulder presses, push ups, and triceps dips, and crunches while it is on.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm not very happy about adding 2 new coaches & a hidden training facility - but I'm gonna watch it, couples is my favorite! It starts tomorrow night??
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm excited to get back to my tues night routine of watching BL on the treadmill after the kids go to bed....the 2hr show takes me about 75-80 mins to watch with fast forwarding and depending on how much running i do i can knock out 4-6 miles while i watch.....my goal this season is to continue my routine and then take a quick shower and go to bed before 11 since i'll already be upstairs in my bedroom....no need to go back downstairs to watch TV and then end up on the computer and stay up past midnight....hope to get this "NEW" routine off to a good start tomorrow night....
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    It should be on tomorrow. yay.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I havent seen an episode since season 1, but have already set my DVR to record it. You can never have too much inspiration!!
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    I always watch Biggest Loser while on the elliptical machine- it's good workout inspiration... though sometimes I get emotionally choked up and it makes it hard to breathe while doing cardio!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see who the 2 new mystery trainers are, and how the ex Olympian does!
  • DRager68
    DRager68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season! I love watching this show!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    I love this show! I, too, am not sure about these extra trainers. I really like watching it now that I don't just sit on the couch eating chips while I watch it! I watched 4 seasons of before I finally decided to get off my duff and try to be one of those "biggest losers" and not "biggest gainers"! LOL :laugh:
  • Soccerstar19
    Options
    When does the season start?
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    When does the season start?

Tomorrow night. Yay!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I am! :smile: I'm super curious about the one contestant they mentioned who had to lose 100 pounds to be medically cleared for the show. Also, I'm wondering if the former olympic athlete will have an edge since he's familiar with super rigid workout schedules.

I heard that it is Rulon Gardner ( the former olympic wrestler) that had to lose 100lbs to be medically cleared. I grew up in the same town and a friend from back home told me that was the story that was going around.