How bad do you want it?

Options
JaysWays
JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
This is not just a post about weight loss, its about anything you want to accomplish in life. We all have dreams, we all have goals. Half the time we do not get where we want to be in our lives. What holds us back is the fear of falling, the fear of failure. I have been on my fitness journey for years now. You think I have been perfect with my fitness journey. I told myself I WILL NOT be afraid to fail. I know I will not be perfect and make mistakes. Every chance I get. I will give it my all, and do my best even if I have to start all over again. Do not let fear hold you back from anything you want in your life. I am 24 and I want to achieve so much. I will make my dreams come true. I hope everyone takes a step back to realize how amazing you are. How awesome you are! Even if this is your third time using my fitness pal. We all are different. The thing that is the same in all of us. Is we all want to be happy, and be the best we can be. Be the person you want to be. Have your dreams become a reality. That is what is so great about life. We can choose to sleep days away, eat a tub of ice cream, make up excuses. We can eat healthy, achieve goals, get your dream house one day. That is what is so great about life. No one owns us, we own ourselves. We can be anything and do anything we want. <3 You can do it. Just tell yourself you Can rather than you Can't.
<3 Jessica

Replies

• Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    This is a very motivational post. You have a wonderful zest for life that is contagious. Thanks for sharing you thoughts:flowerforyou:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    who said I wanted to "be happy"

the on going never ending search for perfected happiness is tiring

ill just have to settle for being me I think
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Nice post!
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    who said I wanted to "be happy"

the on going never ending search for perfected happiness is tiring

ill just have to settle for being me I think

^^ This right here. Happiness comes from accepting your situation, whatever it might be. Progress comes with not allowing happiness to become contentment.
  • embrace_the_dark_side
    Options
    Honestly, I grew up in a high pressure household. My parents are VERY achievement focused so I kind of grew up with this mindset of work hard and no play when it came to the things I wanted to accomplish. Somewhere in the middle, I kind of burned out and needed to rediscover what I wanted. I'm still trying to figure it out.

For me, the fear of failure isn't a deterrent... its this idea that I will get to where I "want" and realize I never wanted this in the first place.
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. <3 Its what I love to do. To help as many people as I can. To help them find true happiness in there life. To help them be as healthy as they can be. I share my thoughts and knowledge to others. So hopefully they can move forward to there goals,and dreams becoming a reality.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    This is a very motivational post. You have a wonderful zest for life that is contagious. Thanks for sharing you thoughts:flowerforyou:
    :heart: :drinker: I agree with both of you, OP & member above.:wink::flowerforyou:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    More than anything in the entire world.

And with that, goodnight. :flowerforyou:
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I want to make it with tlcarolinagirl irl, can you help me out with that?