WII - Zumba

Options
I just bought Zumba for Wii - was wondering before I open it if anyone has any good - bad about it, is it worth it?

Replies

• Dalphinea
    Options
    Hey sorry for my english ( i'm french canadian).
    I "play" whit this game since 3 month and I love it. I can see some abs and ... Just pay attention to your batterie because when is too low the game response is bad ...
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I hear good thing about that game, and if u sick with it you'll look very good. Im doing Zumba in a class setting and im planning to incorperate that with other workouts. but yes!WII Zumba works!!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Thanks! My son was going to sell his wii so I told him I would buy it from him - I have to wait for him to get home from school to set it up
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering myself about the Wii Zumba. Glad to hear good reviews. You'll have to let us know how you like it.
  • territbo
    territbo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have that on my wishlist in Amazon, was just waiting till more reviews rolled in before buying.. Can't wait to hear what you think.
  • CGade
    CGade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    is the wii zumba anything like the "just dance"? My kids love that one, but I'm always looking for more ways to keep them moving during these winter months :)
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    I just got this game and I love it!
  • Amanda42657
    Amanda42657 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I got it for Christmas as well and I like it. It is pretty tough for me though because I cant dance (: but I try. I love just dance as well but I feel this is better because you put the control on your hip in a belt so it tracks your hip movements instead of your hands that way there is no cheating and just moving your hands. You have to move to get the points simple as that. And its fun even for someone who doesnt know how to dance!
  • robinansley
    Options
    I just got this a couple weeks ago and I LOVE IT! also helps out becuase a friend of mine is my workout partner a few times a week or this is great for solo as well because its a game. Not sure how well it works yet but it will make you sweat! :)
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear good things about the Zumba for Wii! I've been doing some Zumba videos on youtube and I love the dancing, it makes it fun! I will have to buy the Zumba game for the Wii as well!!! :)
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It's fantastic! I actually bought the Wii just for the game!
    Got it a few weeks ago and my husband is seeing results!! ; )

I went to quite a few live classes before, which were fun, but I'm a little shy in front of alot of people, so I bought the game!
    Doing Zumba at home, I've found a whole new side of myself! Booty shaking?! SO fun!!
    I find myself sweaty after just a 20 minute workout in the game!

You start out with 20-45 min workouts. From Easy, Intermdiate to Expert. You wear the zumba belt (comes with the game) on your waist, and slip the Wii remote inside the belt. It reads your hip movements better this way. The game scores you on how well you did, but my meter is how my pants are fitting ; ).

Invest in it, it's super, and will leave you feeling fit and sexy!
  • littleclout
    Options
    Hello All,

Great to hear you all like ZUMBA or are interested in ZUMBA. I am a qualified ZUMBA and AQUA ZUMBA instructor so if you have any questions please feel free to message me. I would be happy to help.

ZUMBA ROCKS!!! It has also done wonders for my confidence and figure!
  • xFrancescax
    Options
    Wow! glad I found this post...Wii Zumba is out in the UK on april 1st and have my figers crossed it will be my mothers day present ;) I've recently started goint to a local Zumba class and love it. I wish I could do more than one a week but I cant really afford to so when I saw this game was being released I got a bit excited. After reading your posts this will definitely be a purchase for me! Cheers guys x
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I've pre-ordered it for the 1st April - so can't wait! Glad it's getting good results on here too, I go to a zumba class and love it, but I want to do more!
  • gndickison
    Options
    i love my zumba! i go to a class twice a week, so using the wii at home is great for my off nights.
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    my husband got me the zumba game for Mothers day, and i love it. i've lost a few pouand since i started.
  • Leticia91
    Leticia91 Posts: 4
    Options
    It's fantastic! I actually bought the Wii just for the game!
    Got it a few weeks ago and my husband is seeing results!! ; )

I went to quite a few live classes before, which were fun, but I'm a little shy in front of alot of people, so I bought the game!
    Doing Zumba at home, I've found a whole new side of myself! Booty shaking?! SO fun!!
    I find myself sweaty after just a 20 minute workout in the game!

You start out with 20-45 min workouts. From Easy, Intermdiate to Expert. You wear the zumba belt (comes with the game) on your waist, and slip the Wii remote inside the belt. It reads your hip movements better this way. The game scores you on how well you did, but my meter is how my pants are fitting ; ).

Invest in it, it's super, and will leave you feeling fit and sexy!

Is there any way of viewing your previous scores? So that you know whether your improving or not? :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Im so glad this has been posted! Do guys do zumba too? as much as though I like the idea of being surrounded by spandex clad ladies in a zumba class type environment, I dont have schedules that permit a commitment to a class and was thinking of getting this for the wii!

I use wii gold's gym routinely and it really DOES make me sweat!
  • Lovablelamb326
    Lovablelamb326 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got Zumba 2 for the wii for Christmas and it is my new best friend. I love how you can create your own routines on it too. I highly recommend this game. So fun upbeat energetic and on days when my body is sore I can do low intensity and still get an amazing workout. A must have for sure.