SUPPORT & COMMITMENT

Options
NEED FRIENDS WHO AR COMMITED TO LOSING WEIGHT AND AWESOME FRIENDS THAT CAN MOTIVATE EACH OTHER!!

Replies

• ilovetocook2014
    Options
    I can do my best to motivate you:) I've sent a request.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    HI! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? If so, send me a buddy request.
  • iwillbethin6
    Options
    Good for you! I would love to hear what worked for you!
  • Commited2BFit
    Options
    I sent you a request. We've got this! Are you on facebook? =)
  • dejareedubose
    dejareedubose Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    plz feel free to add me i will try my hardest to motivate anyone
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    If one is truly "committed", then they don't need much motivation. "Inspiration" is more likely.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just began 9 weeks ago, so I am also looking for the motivation and support to keep me going. Feel free to add me. We can do this together!