Crabby!

Options
So, I'm sure (well hopefully someone has been through this and has some advice for me) but I've been REALLY crabby lately! I know some has to do with me being hungry and refusing to eat much, especially to be able to be in my calorie limit. I eat 3 meals a day, and a snack if needed, but I'm still crabby. Also, I lost 3 pounds in the last week, and weigh the same that I did at the beginning of the semester last fall, but I feel SUPER fat and bloated! I put on jeans today that I haven't worn in awhile, and they were TIGHT! How frustrating!

Advice anyone....on my crabbiness or my fat feeling?

Replies

• s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing, I asumed my problem was that I gave up pepsi and sugar. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only onr.
  • Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    As far as the bloating... stress! When you stress or angry you tend to hold more fluids due to cortisol levels.... try to find something to ease your crabby-ness-- remember that eating better shouldn't make you crabby because its not a diet its a lifestyle change. So if you still feeling irritated rethink what your consuming and maybe try to find different choices.... hope you figure it out soon!! :)
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm detoxing from refined sugar and I thought I would kick someone in the face last night. LOL Give it some time. The feeling eventually goes away. If you've cut out sugar or caffeine, it can make you feel sick and moody for about a week afterwards. I always get bloated a bit when I start dieting.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I get very, no I mean VERY, irritable when I don't get my meals at the proper times. Its highly likely your not eating enough try to make sure you eat a little something every few hours just enough to give your body a little bump.
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am ALWAYS crabby the week before my period and the first 2 days of my period. I HAVE to eat a piece of chocolate those days our I will literaly crazy!
    Listen to your body, maybe it is needing something you are not eating. About feeling bloated, try to eat a lot of veggie it will help and drink a lot of water to flush the yuck stuff out.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I feel the same exact way! I've been so bad lately my husband is making me go to the doctor to have blood work done to see if something is truely wrong with me!
  • kimbertly
    kimbertly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    To help the bloats, I increase my water. To help the crabbys, I imagine how I'd quit my job if I won the lottery.

At one point, I sent a male stripper to my boss with my resignation.
  • KTGator
    KTGator Posts: 78
    Options
    Hahaha! I'm gonna have to use the male stripper thing. I've pictured many ways I would love to quit...but the male stripper...that would be priceless!

I'm totally in my happy spot now!