Biggest Loser's New Season

Options
2»

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Yes, BL fan too.

Yey they'll start the new yr with us & our weight loss journey.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am sooo excited for it to start! It really help to keep me motivated too! I have watched every season except for the first 2!!
  • psns
    psns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Exercising while watching ...... What a great idea! Duh! Just getting started.
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WHAT! SERIOSULY!
    this is Jill's last! Okay now Im bummed! I love the biggest loser I get so much encouragement from them... Looking forward to tomorrow night!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ha!!! I get the same way when I'm watching while on the treadmill!!!! My kids usually look at me funny and laugh :laugh:

This will be my second season watching and I can't wait. Here's too many more tears while working off those calories!!!!

Soon they will be happy tears from achieving our golas!!!

Good luck!
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm an AVID BL fan! I've been watching since like season 5 and haven't missed an episode! This show REALLY motivates me, and it really touched my when last season I realized how many people who were trying out for the show at the begging were in their Mid-late 20s. I'm 23, and I was SHOCKED that the age of contestants is getting younger and younger. I didn't know this was JM's last season, but I'll miss her too! I keep asking for my Bdays and Christmas for someone to get me ONE workout day with her! (Wishful thinking, I know). But thankfully, I got The BL Challenge Wii game and 30 Day Shred video, so I get her in my house anytime I want now!

I can't wait to see it tomorrow! And I usually aim to workout before the show, that way I don't feel guilty about not working out during.
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I heard that it is Rulon Gardner ( the former olympic wrestler) that had to lose 100lbs to be medically cleared. I grew up in the same town and a friend from back home told me that was the story that was going around.

At the finale of last season they showed a young female saying she had to lose weight. They actually showed her, but I don't remember her story.
  • PlantSNStarch_Dianne
    Options
    I am a huge fan of this show.I want to get to know others in a 45 or more lb's challenge.I also love speaking with other folks in this weight loss struggle. for myself I know I need to get up and move at my local gym!!!
  • PinkyBooty84
    Options
    I can't wait i ususally try and follow them and then weigh in when they do(once a weeks) and then my final weight would be when they have the live finale show =)

3480228.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

CW=196
    GW-145
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I try and do a different exercise during each of the commercial breaks. I think there is me and one other person in the world that don't have DVR so I watch it in real time. During the first break I'll do as many pushups as I can, second break sit ups, third break jumping jacks, etc. It's a lot tougher than it sounds.

Like someone mentioned, I had a hard time getting behind any of the contestants last season because they were all about winning and not really losing weight. That being said I religiously watched every single episode. I can't wait to see how these season's contestants do and who the new trainers are.