Looking for new friends who are active on MFP!

Options
corrine1973
corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
I was looking through my friends list and realized that many of them don't seem to be active on MFP anymore. I started on here back in 2012 and was pretty active though I would miss a day or two. But I unfortunately stopped last year. I started up again at the end of Jan and have been faithfully coming on everyday (102 and counting) but all the support I built up back then seems to have fallen off. I still have a couple of faithful friends but I would like some more.

So if you are on here almost every day and need someone who will encourage you and are willing to return the favor, please send me an invite. Just click on my profile and add me. Or let me know here and I will add you. Looking forward to meeting some new people. Plus if there is anyone around the Six Flags Great America area in Northern Illinois who would like a exercise buddy let me know. I currently do Zumba, some strength training, and walking. :tongue:

Replies

• Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm on most days. Feel free to add :)
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me, I am on daily, and love MFP, so plan to be in it for the long haul!
  • amg120
    amg120 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've got 40+ days of open diary and I'm pretty active. Anyone can add me if they'd like. :)
  • danidaggers13
    Options
    I'm on daily, feel free to add me :)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request (that goes for anyone else as well).
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Been using MFP for 2.5 years with a current streak of 670 days. Open diary. I eat all the foods and drink the drinks, no restrictions here. Gladly accepting friends.

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sk8trchk
    sk8trchk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends that are willing to encourage you. Anyone can add me!
  • lvande42
    lvande42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have only been on this site for 13 days but like being able to track my calories and I have read several post and found this site to be very encouraging. So feel free to add me....however I am not sure how this adding thing works
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, on daily with a little motivation. Mostly likes and small commentary. enjoy!
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just hit the 50 day mark a few days ago. I am hoping that I will be able to stick with it this time and so far so good.
  • OhioTallGuy
    OhioTallGuy Posts: 82
    Options
    I am on a restart here as well, trying to be on daily. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I sent requests to everyone how asked and excepted friend requests for those who sent them to me. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better. :-)
  • ashleyfriend9
    ashleyfriend9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Am new and also looking for active friends. :)
  • emilyinnes20
    emilyinnes20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please, had the app for a while but only just started using it properly so need some new friends :)
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Anybody can feel free to add me.
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I log daily with an open food and exercise diary :) Always welcome new motivational pals! x
  • bbracken77
    bbracken77 Posts: 65
    Options
    On all the time. please add me if anyone wants to!!
  • jessicacummin
    jessicacummin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey - I use it religiously so anyone can add me :)
  • loulou451
    loulou451 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Only just joined tuesday, but am going to be daily.. looking for friends too :-)
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, have been a member for almost 300 days. I log daily and will provide support