Starting Over AGAIN!

Options
Wow I didn't know that I was away so long, that I loss my member friends and all the information about me. This is truly starting over, well they say the third time is a charm so hopefully this is true for me. I needed to get a boost to get me started so I got on the scale and realized I now need to lose 89lbs! :sad: , that was a big kick in the pants to get me moving, I can't blame the inspiration and the motivation I received from my groups and individual friends on here and I hope to regain that to keep me going.

Replies

• TraceyLee1102
    TraceyLee1102 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had the exact same title to my introduction post! Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey and your new start! Tracey
  • teacher_transformation
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request- just include a message so I know who it is :) I am open to any friends!
  • Cocoa_Cari
    Cocoa_Cari Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Skyslady!

You're going to do just fine. If you need a FitnessPal buddy to help keep you motivated -- feel free to send me a request!
  • tcbs99
    tcbs99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sometimes its good to start over. It give you a fresh zeal. Nothing can get you motivated faster than that wonderful scale. Once you stop getting on it, its like you are not conscious of what’s happening to your body. I had a 30 something day streak, and was so busy and tired I didn't log in yesterday, so I just decided ever 15 lbs, I will start over. I think acting as it's the first day will keep me motivated.