Question

Options
hi im new to all this n i understand mostly every thing the only thig i dont get is what is the "net" number what does it mean?

Replies

• jaymeec75
    Options
    its what you have left after it calculates your exercise. Any time you exercise you are supposed to add the calories burned to your total calories for the day. So if you exercise and burn 200 calories, you need to eat 200 extra calories. It adds it all up for you automatically. Its pretty cool.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Net= Calories Eaten - Calories Burned
  • SewLisa
    SewLisa Posts: 22
    Options
    The net calories takes how many calories you burn everyday at your current weight/ activity level and subtracts how many calories needed for you to meet the goal weight loss each week.

for example I use 2030 calories a day to live, work and barely exercise. I made my goal to loose 1 pound a week (3500 calories) so each day that is 500 calories. My net is 1530.
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The net # is your goal calores plus your exericese calories
  • dani723
    Options
    so should the number be high or lower whats a good number
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Enter all your meal info and exercise info and at the bottom you will see green numbers if you can eat more or red numbers if you should eat less/exercise more.
  • dani723
    Options
    n where do i find this at lol this thing is tellin me to eat a certain amount n i do n enter my exerice. im just confused lol
  • dani723
    Options
    my thing said this today
    Your Daily Summary

667 Calories Remaining

Goal Food Exercise = Net
    1700 1976 -943 1033

so is this good or bad
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    The number of calories in GREEN means you can eat that many more and you should or your body will go into starvation mode after too many days like that. The number of calories in RED tell you how many calories you went over and ate too much OR didn't exercise enough. Got it?! Okay, read that three times slowly out loud.:noway: