Small Victories

Options
emartin949
emartin949 Posts: 34 Member
I began my journey at about 207 lbs, and am now down to 181. I still have a very long way to go, but I tried on my old bathing suit bottoms this morning... and they fit! Now to just make them look good :3

I started a month of crossfit this last weekend on top of my regular gym activity, and am looking forward to getting my *kitten* thoroughly kicked!

bf3e08e3-7ed6-47da-9d74-05a61b65cab6_zps06c97309.jpg

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well done! I found my old suit and am very anxious to try it, too. Hopefully, I'll have as much success as you! Congratulations!
  • coleycurly
    coleycurly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Goodness Gracious! haha good job
  • emartin949
    emartin949 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I still have about 50lbs to go, but small things like this are what make the entire journey worthwhile.
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    My small victory is very small... I had to wear a belt today so my pants would stay up! A belt. Now for these pants to be so roomy I have to donate them and get them out of my closet!!!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    That's not small at all. That's great! I love the non scale victories. They are so rewarding.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    SUMMER is ready for you! good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!