dying of boredom

Options
HELP! I'm bored. Bored of my diet. Bored of my exercise routine. Bored of this freakin website that i've been staring at for 106 days in a row. Now that nice weather is finally here, I've been able to try some new exercise routines. But i'm just bored. And I know thats when we start to slip. If anyone wants to add me please do. I need to spice up my newsfeed and get some more feed back.

Replies

• moresophia
    moresophia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I have been feeling a bit of the same way in regards to my diet and gym routine. I decided to switch things up by trying indoor rock climbing and signed up for an obstacle race which I am doing this weekend. If you live near hiking trails, doing a fun picnic hike with a friend is always nice. What are your hobbies? Any way to incorporate that into a fitness routine?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I f your so bored find another website and scoot.
  • narfy88
    narfy88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I f your so bored find another website and scoot.

You completely missed the point of this post. Sorry for wanting to change up my normal routine and get some ideas.
  • narfy88
    Options
    Now that we finally have some nice weather, I cant wait to do some discing! Its one of my favorite hobbies and such great exercise too! maybe my boredom came from not being able to enjoy some sunshine! lol
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm embracing a truly active life for the first time since I was a kid and having the weather being horrible so far has really got me completely bored (like when we were kids on a vacation and the weather was bad so we couldn't play outside), so... yep, bored as well over here. But I'm stalking the weather channel like a total nutcase and at any chance of no rain and no crazy cold winds, I'm going out and biking and roller blading - loved those things when I was a kid, loving them now as well.

The diet part... I'm still having troubles with... >.>
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Go hiking! Start C25K, go for long walks...
  • narfy88
    Options
    Go hiking! Start C25K, go for long walks...

Funny you said this. Went hiking yesterday for 2.5 hrs! I was BEAT but felt awesome! great tip.
  • Iconx11
    Iconx11 Posts: 33
    Options
    I could entertain you with a few Jokes everyday ;)
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I totally understand. I get bored so easy with foods, workouts everything.
  • narfy88
    Options
    I could entertain you with a few Jokes everyday ;)

I like jokes ;)