Calling all ladies in their 50s!

Options
tangoterry
tangoterry Posts: 51 Member
Hi,

My name is Terry and today is my first day back! YAY! Only boo to the 40 pounds I have to lose. I've used this program before and it works! Who wants to join me in positively supporting one another to be the best we can be each day!?!?!? Please add me. :)

Replies

• JLGund
    JLGund Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR.
  • Treena59
    Treena59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would like to be your friend. I am 55 years old. And I have lost 7 lbs since joining Weight Watchers. So this will be an added plus. My name is Treena and you can see me at Treena59. :happy:
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi,I have sent you a friend request. More than happy to be friends with other like minded( and age lol) people. :flowerforyou: r
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request also
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I also sent a friend request
  • jamminhd
    jamminhd Posts: 2
    Options
    friend request sent...
  • tndiva13
    tndiva13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Trying to make a permanent change this time! Friend request sent.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Is 48 close enough???

I love to encourage others and follow their journeys.

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.

Look out 40 pounds, you are going DOWN!

Nancy
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I am 50 years young :-)
  • ohbother1971
    ohbother1971 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. I am addicted to eating. It doesn't matter what kind of food. Its not the food but the motion of eating. And I have no idea how to stop. By first goal is to lose 20% which means 50 lbs. Nut I can stop eating.
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Deb, 52 years young. Quit smoking 5 months ago and gained 30 pounds. Looking for like minded friends to share this weight loss journey with.
  • lilymypetal
    lilymypetal Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, I am also new, and I have sent you a friend request.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. :) I'd be happy to have more (older!) friends here.
  • jsball319
    jsball319 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 48...close enough and just joined. I am sending you a friend request. I too need all the support I can get. I am a stay at home mom with 4 kids ages 22, 16, 14, and 12. I just joined the local YMCA and am wearing a fitbit. I am getting a HRM Polar FT4 today to help track calories burned during exercise. I have never done this before so wish me luck! Anyone on this post can friend me.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Fran, I am 51. Just looking to stay motivated to be fit and eat healthy. I would love to find some girls my age to keep me going also. Sending friend request.
  • Irishb118
    Irishb118 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am not quite 50, but isn't 47 close enough to be considered? I am new too and could really use some friends and support on this journey!
  • ajones1965
    ajones1965 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 so not quite in my 50's but feel free to add me as I don't actually have any friends yet! When I started a few months ago I wanted to do this alone but now some accountability would be good :)
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    50 is just around the corner for me and I'd like to get this weight removed before I hit that milestone. Please feel free to add me. :bigsmile: