Allons-y!

Replies

• Ok this thread has cause some sort of karmic awesomeness, I just got a random TARDIS cookie jar in the mail with lights & sounds! Best freaking surprise EVER!!!!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Ok this thread has cause some sort of karmic awesomeness, I just got a random TARDIS cookie jar in the mail with lights & sounds! Best freaking surprise EVER!!!!!
    Aww I want one! So far, my husband has nearly gotten me a Tardis iPhone case, and a Dalek t shirt. lol
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    I have the Adipose squeezy toy. It's the best.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    So, wifey and I just got into Dr. Who about one or two months ago and are still enjoying heck out of it. But I had a question for veterns.

At this point, we just started season four, so we've really only experienced Tennant and Eccleston. I like Tennant. He's great. But is it douchey that Eccleston is my favorite? Brother in-law said Tennant would blow him out of the water, but nothing yet (IMO).

If hating Eccleston is right, I want to be wrong.
  • cptutorow
    cptutorow Posts: 33 Member
    Same here!
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Allons-y, indeed!

I have these large drinking glasses that make the TARDIS sound when I slide them back and forth across the cupboard shelf. I do that a lot. It makes me happy to think the Doctor might finally be coming to ask me to be his companion.
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    So much awesome in this thread!! 9th doctor was my favorite (My first), but David Tennant is a close...very close second. <3

I have a mini tardis in my office, and one of my favorite things is when I get a reaction from a fellow whovian on campus (students AND Staff)!
  • feathers823
    feathers823 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm new to Dr. Who (just starting season 5) but loving every minute of it! So far, I prefer Tennant to Eccelston but I think they are both great. I don't have any DW merchandise yet, but I love my TARDIS ringtone!
  • m_gray
    m_gray Posts: 1
    Love ALL things Doctor Who! (New series, still working on old!) All of it! I favor 9 & 10, but still love all the Doctors, all the companions. And to this day I still tear up or full on cry during Doomsday, nevermind that I've watched it' at least 5Xs!
  • morethenjustmum
    morethenjustmum Posts: 170 Member
    Said speaking of who merch i have a mug with a picture of a London street on one side and deep space on the other. When n the mug is cool the tardis appears in London, add my tea and shaabam the tardis slowly fads and reappears in space. I smile every morning.

had to share that
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Ok, I've finished hauling stuff around the attic, so I can join back in! Are you ready for FEELS?

But before I begin, I want to warn people.......

SPOILERS!
    River_spoilers.gif

Are ya ready?!

NCzrpBE.gif
    pgNjyE5.gif
    cKUArEm.gif
    kuhRSET.gif
    v4q9M62.gif
    Q9XstPG.gif
    wd9LuT8.gif
    6k2iUBi.gif
    z0FRaJo.gif
    vzFSD4a.gif
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    This thread is the best thread in the history of MFP!
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    8JSDuSa.gif
  • LoLizGreat
    LoLizGreat Posts: 3 Member
    "9" :O)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    ___the_silence____by_shewolf294-d5gr6v9.gif
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    OMG I've just read through the entire 20 pages of the first Allons-y thread and now this one... I'm so happy to find all of you! I love Doctor Who, I've only seen the modern seasons but I want to go back and watch some classic episodes soon. I also adore SHERLOCK and Benedict Cumberbatch (as you can probably tell by my username and picture). I've requested several of you but if anyone else wants to geek out together, send me a request!

Benedict-Cumberbatch-Wink-Jimmy-Kimmel-R-Kelly.gif
  • karins4
    karins4 Posts: 50 Member
    Just saw that the thread rolled...very cool!

tumblr_mwqmw0rbio1qcwhkeo1_500.gif
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    DW4x01-Wave_2.gif
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    I adore Tom Baker but it's a toss up between David Tennant and Matt Smith for all time favorites. :heart:
  • mghollis
    mghollis Posts: 29 Member
    This thread makes me happy. ????