Replies

• RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    allonsy.gif
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay, one last one! Then I have to finish my work so I can leave early and give platelets and red blood cells before coding club tonight.

I call...
    tumblr_llybrwBLXB1qb84lwo1_500.gif
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    why_the_tardis_is_blue__by_dylanjohnson-d5ge4zb.png

First time posting a pic so forgive me if it fails.
    Fixed it for you

I want a shirt with this on it...make it happen.

Agreed on the shirt, but oh the feels!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    First!
    original.gif

I scrolled to this picture right as the whooshing sound at the end of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here started playing. So that was kinda cool. I have nothing to add, I'm just creeping. :drinker:
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I like the feedback, but have to abandon this thread. too many spoiler alerts for someone on S4

ETA: Spoilers, not alerts
  • mghollis
    mghollis Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My people! Okay, I must take my children to track practice, but I LOVE this thread. :D Is it insane that I want a Doctor Who birthday party for my 40th in 2 years? :D

I expect whovian friend requests.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lo1k00nLuU1qbbrcro1_500.gif

tumblr_m7ztsf8LxG1rq8a7p.gif
    291417.jpg

doctorsdaughter_zpscf0968e2.jpg
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey.....stuff
  • nikiste
    nikiste Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    State your name, rank, and intention.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Ok this thread has cause some sort of karmic awesomeness, I just got a random TARDIS cookie jar in the mail with lights & sounds! Best freaking surprise EVER!!!!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Ok this thread has cause some sort of karmic awesomeness, I just got a random TARDIS cookie jar in the mail with lights & sounds! Best freaking surprise EVER!!!!!
    Aww I want one! So far, my husband has nearly gotten me a Tardis iPhone case, and a Dalek t shirt. lol
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have the Adipose squeezy toy. It's the best.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    So, wifey and I just got into Dr. Who about one or two months ago and are still enjoying heck out of it. But I had a question for veterns.

At this point, we just started season four, so we've really only experienced Tennant and Eccleston. I like Tennant. He's great. But is it douchey that Eccleston is my favorite? Brother in-law said Tennant would blow him out of the water, but nothing yet (IMO).

If hating Eccleston is right, I want to be wrong.
  • cptutorow
    cptutorow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Allons-y, indeed!

I have these large drinking glasses that make the TARDIS sound when I slide them back and forth across the cupboard shelf. I do that a lot. It makes me happy to think the Doctor might finally be coming to ask me to be his companion.
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So much awesome in this thread!! 9th doctor was my favorite (My first), but David Tennant is a close...very close second. <3

I have a mini tardis in my office, and one of my favorite things is when I get a reaction from a fellow whovian on campus (students AND Staff)!
  • feathers823
    feathers823 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Dr. Who (just starting season 5) but loving every minute of it! So far, I prefer Tennant to Eccelston but I think they are both great. I don't have any DW merchandise yet, but I love my TARDIS ringtone!
  • m_gray
    m_gray Posts: 1
    Options
    Love ALL things Doctor Who! (New series, still working on old!) All of it! I favor 9 & 10, but still love all the Doctors, all the companions. And to this day I still tear up or full on cry during Doomsday, nevermind that I've watched it' at least 5Xs!
  • morethenjustmum
    morethenjustmum Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Said speaking of who merch i have a mug with a picture of a London street on one side and deep space on the other. When n the mug is cool the tardis appears in London, add my tea and shaabam the tardis slowly fads and reappears in space. I smile every morning.

had to share that
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've finished hauling stuff around the attic, so I can join back in! Are you ready for FEELS?

But before I begin, I want to warn people.......

SPOILERS!
    River_spoilers.gif

Are ya ready?!

NCzrpBE.gif
    pgNjyE5.gif
    cKUArEm.gif
    kuhRSET.gif
    v4q9M62.gif
    Q9XstPG.gif
    wd9LuT8.gif
    6k2iUBi.gif
    z0FRaJo.gif