Back on track after being MIA for a year.. WOMEN ONLY!

Options
dme1977
dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
Hey ALL...
Let me just start off by saying that event though I haven't been faithfully logging EVERY DAY and I haven't stuck to my exercise routine in over a year I have only gained back 5 pounds.
That being said, my body has turned back to being a FLABBY mess though. :indifferent:
Last year my longterm boyfriend and I split after 8 years ( and 1 beautiful child) together.:brokenheart:
I lost the drive and motivation to STAY in touch with MFP friends so I deleted EVERYONE and have been sporadically logging since.
I look back at my pictures from a year ago until now and I cant believe that I just let all my hard work go down the drain.:sick:
I am looking once again to find WOMEN who I can be friends with and stay accountable to and with. :smile:

Thanks.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DrDrayFit
    DrDrayFit Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm so with you!
  • dme1977
    Options
    gjL3R#3

lets see if I remember how to post pics
  • charlottejackson7731
    charlottejackson7731 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im looking for motivation as well as after a nasty break up... gained 20 lbs in a year.. have over 50 to loose.. feel free to add me.. and lets motivate each other to do this...
  • dme1977
    Options
    pO7Izybs.jpg
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    pO7Izyb.jpg
  • dme1977
    Options
    fixed it..hahahaha:noway:
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    In to break the rules...
  • dme1977
    Options
    to funny... what a rebel. :smokin:
  • movegrooveandwatchthefood
    Options
    Wish I knew how to post pics. I will support you. I am looking for motivation to exercise.