my health and fitness journal

Options
fun4k
fun4k Posts: 26 Member
Hello, I just joined today and I'm looking for an online support group for my health and fitness goals. I am starting this thread as an online journal and I'd like to invite others to join me so we can support and encourage each other with our health and fitness goals.

I have a number of health and fitness goals. I want to be able to:

1. do at least 50 pushups
2. do at least 10 pullups, full extension, wide grip
3. do at least 15 dips
4. run 6 miles in one hour or less
5. reach and maintain my ideal body weight
6. learn yoga

With pushups I am presently at 10.
Pullups I am at just one, and that is underhanded, close grip (kind of like a bicep curl) - so a long way to go on that one.
dips I'm at 5
running is on hold because I'm too heavy, so I'm biking at the moment until I lose weight
my ideal weight is probably 180-185 and I am presently at 240 so lot's of work to do there
the yoga program I want to learn is called yoga x (the yoga component from P90X) and I am maybe 30-40% of the way on it.

So there are my goals and where I'm at with them. I'd like to post my progress in this online journal and I really hope to have some people join me with their goals and progress so we can get a support group going here.

Cheers!

Replies

• fun4k
    fun4k Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    can anyone tell me how to move my thread to a different forum? I think this thread may belong in motivation and support?
    also, how do I subscribe to a thread so that I will receive email alerts whenever someone replies?