Low calorie, relatively healthy desserts

Options
I have a major sweet tooth, all of the time. I decided to cut out the processed junk, and sugar, and start eating more natural foods( although I still find room for a oreo or two). What are some diet friendly desserts/sweets that I can fit into my diet? Be creative! All ideas are welcome!

Replies

• laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have a major sweet tooth, all of the time. I decided to cut out the processed junk, and sugar, and start eating more natural foods( although I still find room for a oreo or two). What are some diet friendly desserts/sweets that I can fit into my diet? Be creative! All ideas are welcome!

Then you have already fit dessert into your diet, and you haven't cut out the processed junk and sugar.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Cut up a few bananas, freeze them, wait like 4 hours, blend them, you can add like vanilla, peanut butter, or a few choc chips to it.. Yummmy. Peanut butter banana ice cream 2 ingredients.
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I slice apples and heat them up and sprinkle cinnamon on it... Oh and a tab of butter...
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    idk how many calories you can take during a day but one of my favorite meal replacements or snacks is: 1 scoop chocolate whey protein shake mix (160 cal) 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (30 calories) 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (100 calories) ice and (optional) 1 fiber one brownie (90 calorie kind adds fiber and with the protein and fat from the pb is quite filling) it totals 410 calories is loaded with protein (and fiber with the brownie). without the brownie it is 320 calories and it tastes like you are drinking a reeses pb cup
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I really like the turkey hill no sugar added vanilla ice cream. It's 70 calories. Not sure how healthy it is but it sure tastes good!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is amazing and you only need a few squares to curb a sweet tooth. Also, (I don't know how natural they are), I love Island Way Fruit Sorbets in their natural fruit shells. They are low calorie, amazing taste and keep me from craving sweets.