Grocery List HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I found the best site. On Recipe.com you can save recipes and put them in your meal plan for the week and it will make up a shopping list for you. You can also put your zip code in and the stores you shop at and it will tell you if anything on the list is on sale. I think I feel in love with it when I found it last night.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Find if there is a way to have a snack every few hours. That is the easiest way for me to feel full (eating about 300 cals every 4 hours).

Aldi's is really cheap, you'll love it! There are none near me and I miss them oh so much.

I make a breakfast and lunch the night before so in the morning I can just grab and go.

Try apples, string cheese, oatmeal, peanuts, yogurt - and drink as much water as you can stand =)
  • jcgordon550
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! So I'm guessing those 100 calorie pack little debbie cakes arent a good idea? :P
  • Robyn1733
    Options
    Sorry this is a day late, but if you didnt go to Aldi's they are very cheap. When I grocery shop I always go there first and get what I can and then head to walmart or Meijers.