Tummy Tuck

Options
I go Friday for my consult for a tummy tuck and breast left....i'm so excited!

Replies

• katieandlilly
    katieandlilly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    My lower body lift is 2-4!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Are you done having children? I just figured it will miss up the skin again. Just wondering how that all works. Wish I could get one myself as it isn't going to be pretty when I loss all my weight. But don't know if I could go through with it. Don't like the idea of being cut. Good luck with everything.:flowerforyou:
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Good luck with that..how exciting..jealous but i have about 20 more to even think about it..WOO HOO for you!
  • katieandlilly
    katieandlilly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am done having children.

I lost 80 lbs in 2002 and have had three pregnancies in ten years. My skin is detached from my core, and I'm at the very end of my weight loss goal. It's a severe case, for sure. Can't wait to be done with it - I have earned this with a complete lifestyle change that's lasted a decade.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    With 24 lbs to go to your goal and the plan to have additional children (as per your profile) it’s probably a little quick on this move since babies and extra weight loss will just f up your body again but keep that savings aside and do it soon, maybe a 30th b-day gift to yourself or something. Let us know how the consult goes, good luck!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    With 24 lbs to go to your goal and the plan to have additional children (as per your profile) it’s probably a little quick on this move since babies and extra weight loss will just f up your body again but keep that savings aside and do it soon, maybe a 30th b-day gift to yourself or something. Let us know how the consult goes, good luck!
    That is my thoughts too!!! But to each her own!!!
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    I had my consult 2 weeks ago. Have my Pre Op on Thursday and my Tummy Tuck is scheduled for January 20th!!!!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I had a TT in 2005. I LOVED the results!! Even the scar isn't bad! You will love it! Good luck!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That is my thoughts too!!! But to each her own!!!

I also agree, having a tummytuck with the intent to have more kids is, at best, a waste of money and,at worst, outright dumb

I have been around my goal for almost 2 years but since another baby is on the radar I have forgone my much needed tummytuck for now =)
  • candacepainter
    Options

i have decided no more babies!
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    They do recommend you be within 5-10lbs of your goal weight for the best results!
  • candacepainter
    Options
    10 lbs away ticker not right...all that is pretty much left on my body is skin! This is probably too much info but all my stomach is is skin.
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    I completely understand that!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Yay! That is so awesome! After all your hard work, you DESERVE it!!! If I don't see a flat tummy in a couple years, I'm getting a tuck. I also want a b-lift. Hope all goes well! You don't have to show the lift, but I wanna see the results of the tummy tuck!!!!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

i have decided no more babies!

In that case, the very best wishes with it all.

You have lost such a lot of weight, a tummy tuck may be the only way to get rid of the excess skin I guess.

Cannot wait to see the results! :flowerforyou:
  • amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I want to have one some day too but I am scared of the pain! Please let us know how it goes!
  • latriciajackson
    Options
    59 pounds is great!!? How did you do it if u dont mind me asking
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    that is exciting!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    That is soooo exciting!!! I hope to have one next summer (assuming I get rid of the 30-40 lbs I'm holding on to right now and keep it off).

I'm assuming the pain would be similar to a C-section. Please keep us posted on the procedure and the recovery. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!